Thread: Need some Help

BullDogg20 is offline Member

Need some Help

Heres my story, worked out for a long time, have had some excellent gains in the past, Joined the Military,couldnt train while on Basic training, couldnt train while on my next course, then blew out my knee, couldnt work out for almost 4 months, got back on course and am about to finish and am being posted in 1 week to my battalion. I have lost a great deal of muscle/strength my cardio is up allot, but feel very small and weak now. I have no problem getting back into the gym and going back to an old routine, but i was just thinking that maybe their is someone on these forums who have a really good routine who may or may not have been a similar situaton that i was in. I am looking for a routine that will benefit me the most, basically i havent lifted much weights in almost a year now so i need a routine that will help get some of my size back as quickly as possible, I've got a diet plan already just need the Plan if anyone wants to try and help me out.

Thanks

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member

Back to Basics................ Forgive the pun

I would suggest keeping it simple for awhile to you are back in the swing of things fully. IMO I would stick to compound lifting for a time Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift to rebuild the strength you say is missing from your Military Training and Injury.............For an exact workout I'm sure you could search the archives or some of these guys will help that have more experience than me................. I just believe keeping it heavy and simple to start back would be ideal.

Good Luck!

If you got CFB Gagetown as your posting enjoy I personally love New Brunswick.
    Last edited by Canadiantiger; 12-11-2005 at 07:32 AM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    you could try my old lifting routine which is as follows
    day 1: back, chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
    day 2: rest
    day 3: abs, legs
    day 4: rest
    day 5: repeat from day 1

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bump!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadiantiger
    I would suggest keeping it simple for awhile to you are back in the swing of things fully. IMO I would stick to compound lifting for a time Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift to rebuild the strength you say is missing from your Military Training and Injury.............For an exact workout I'm sure you could search the archives or some of these guys will help that have more experience than me................. I just believe keeping it heavy and simple to start back would be ideal.

Good Luck!

If you got CFB Gagetown as your posting enjoy I personally love New Brunswick.
    couldn't agree more, work on the core lifts and all else will follow. one day squat, one day press, one day deadlift, take a day off btwn each workout and hit you auxillary lifts with high reps(8-10) and increasing weightfrom wk to wk, after 6 - 8 wks you will be strong all around, and ready to jump into a body building or strength training program, whichever one is your poison, good luck!

Thread Information