Thread: To much?

To much?

I am currently training six times a week with weights. Days off I do cardio.
    Lately my muscles have been sort of aching instead of just feeling sore.
    Is this a sign of overtraining?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    do you mean hitting upper body every day for six days in a row? if so, then that is very counter productive. it possibly will cause you to lose muscle. if you have been doing this for awhile, id suggest giving yourself a full week off, then go back at it with 2-3 days of rest in between workouts. dont worry about the week off, i read in muscle and fitness that it takes at least two weeks of total innactivity to start to lose muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    do you mean hitting upper body every day for six days in a row? if so, then that is very counter productive. it possibly will cause you to lose muscle. if you have been doing this for awhile, id suggest giving yourself a full week off, then go back at it with 2-3 days of rest in between workouts. dont worry about the week off, i read in muscle and fitness that it takes at least two weeks of total innactivity to start to lose muscle
    Routine looks like this

Day 1
    Chest/shoulders/bis,tris

Day 2
    Back

Day 3
    Legs/bis,tris

Working arms alot because I use to not, now there much smaller compared to the rest of my body. Going to make shoulders on a different day starting next week. So are aching muscles a sign of over training? I would say they are but It shouldnt be happening while on I thought.

yea bro, you definately need more rest in between workout days. ive noticed that biceps especially need decent rest because they are constantly resisting the force of gravity when you pick up things, and perform normal day to day activities. since your on cycle, id suggest getting 2 days of rest inbetween workout days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea bro, you definately need more rest in between workout days. ive noticed that biceps especially need decent rest because they are constantly resisting the force of gravity when you pick up things, and perform normal day to day activities. since your on cycle, id suggest getting 2 days of rest inbetween workout days.
    Just one oral.....but will help more than doing it natural.
    Thanks for advice. Now I just need to rest more and grow

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Just one oral.....but will help more than doing it natural.
    Thanks for advice. Now I just need to rest more and grow
    definitely a horrible routine... (not to mention cycle).....

give your body parts at LEAST 6 days of rest before training them again

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    definitely a horrible routine... (not to mention cycle).....

give your body parts at LEAST 6 days of rest before training them again

Looks like a bad routine , but it really isn't.
    I've tried bodybuilding routines which don't help in sports what so ever.
    So it's based all on explosive exercises, Olympic lifts and such.
    Cycle isn't anything extreme I know. I'm already to big for the sport I do, so I'm looking for strength and to lean out at current weight without the use of other (unsafe) steroids .
    No rest for me. After sleeping 13 hours I feel fine now.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

Looks like a bad routine , but it really isn't.
    I've tried bodybuilding routines which don't help in sports what so ever.
    So it's based all on explosive exercises, Olympic lifts and such.
    Cycle isn't anything extreme I know. I'm already to big for the sport I do, so I'm looking for strength and to lean out at current weight without the use of other (unsafe) steroids .
    No rest for me. After sleeping 13 hours I feel fine now.
    unless you are on the bulgarian olympic team you shouldn't be doing olympic type lifting 6 days a wk unless you are an advanced olympic lifters!! routine is not good at all you are severly over training! REST!!! as apoerlifter i only train for strength and not size, guess howmany days i work out a wk? 3 guess howmany contest and rcords i have one , lots! so trust me, if you are treining fo strength, you are WAY overtraing and it looks to me as if you are grouping your exerciss as if you were a body builder. people who do strength traing work on there core lifts, not specific body parts, if you are looking to up your overall strength , take a lok at www.elitefts.com and read the training logs and FAQ of some of the best strength athletes today .

one oral?? man you need to read up alot on aas . rookie mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    unless you are on the bulgarian olympic team you shouldn't be doing olympic type lifting 6 days a wk unless you are an advanced olympic lifters!! routine is not good at all you are severly over training! REST!!! as apoerlifter i only train for strength and not size, guess howmany days i work out a wk? 3 guess howmany contest and rcords i have one , lots! so trust me, if you are treining fo strength, you are WAY overtraing and it looks to me as if you are grouping your exerciss as if you were a body builder. people who do strength traing work on there core lifts, not specific body parts, if you are looking to up your overall strength , take a lok at www.elitefts.com and read the training logs and FAQ of some of the best strength athletes today .
    Nice info. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    one oral?? man you need to read up alot on aas . rookie mistake.

Yes one oral. But the fact is I'm huge already especially for my age, and I already kick ass in the sport I do so , even with a weak steroid , I'll kick ass even more.

what oral are you running?

T-bol

i don't think one oral isbad, butyou should take alittle test with it.when i did use, i found outl less = longer and more stable gains. maybe 250-400mg only? read into it, i do hope you know abou PCT?

Thread Information