Thread: heip me please

fino is offline Junior Member

heip me please

hi im in the british army but im trainnig to join the the british royal marines. and because i have to work monday to friday an start at 5.30am and finish at 15.30. i only get to train after work. im about 2 stone overwait at the moment. im 21 years old an 5ft6 12 stone. what im asking is do you thing my trainnig program is ok. if not could anybody help please?

monday 15.30: 3mile run then chest then situps and press ups

tuesday 15.30: 3mile run then back then situp and press ups

wednesday 15.30 3mile run then muay thai boxing for 2 hours

thursday 15.30 3mile run then shoulders then situps an press ups

friday 15.30 3mile run then arms then sit ups and press ups

saturday 15.30 3mile run then a circit e.g(press ups sit ups dips leg raises skipping)

sunday day off

monday repeat.

my diet is ok to i think any help will be good

brekfast: porrige with a protein shake

dinner: tuna with salad

after trainnig a protein shake

eaving: chickin with a baked potato

could anybody help me with my program please?

thanks

p.s im new to this if you haddent gussed

paratrooper81 is offline New Member
    whats wrong with us Paras (well ex paras) join a real unit

ok mate, id say up the miles your doing and carry a bit of wieght, Im asuming your starting week 1 day 1 Lymstone or are you doing the all arms route in, What ever as long as your basic fitness level is ok youl be fine, thats what that coarse is for - to build u up to passing the comando tests,

im out now i got out 2 months ago i was thinking para because i was infantry when i was in i would get fast traked though all the trainning. im only going back coz its shit out here. i have started with wieght 40 pound. but i have been tabbing not running really. its hard getting my fitness back it was a bulshit reg i was in no p.t or anything really just sitting in the naffi all day. do you think im doing to much at 1 time

depends mate, i know the Marines training is very similar to ours, we tab with 35 lb on p coy n thats it, as of your training program id get a bergan on once a week n get some miles done, you know the score, tab it out and a bit of running (we call it airborne shuffle) lol, like i said as long as youv got a basic level of fitness, the 40 weeks at lympstone will sort you out, If your not 100% on Marines, Have a think mate, 1 Para are on ops all the time with Hereford boys, Some sort of new role, where ever they go they take a company off paras, Or what about joining the rest of the british army in Iraq doing private security as i am, MEGA BUCKS heehee

whats the hardest run on the p coy. because at the min im in bad shape i did **** all in my last year in the army an like i said im nearly 2 stone over. at the min im doing 3 miles in 25 mins bad i know but im findding it hard to get back in to things. i dont surpose you have a trinning program i could have a look at have you?

Try careers office, they gave me a rough guidline on times i should be running at, other than that mate try and vary your fiz,
    Have fat burning days - very long slow runs
    Then have heart n lung days- find a track/ football pitch, set a distance of 100 m (thats the full pitch) sprint the 100m at 100% then recover n jog back the other 100m, really work at the sprints and concentrate on getting your breathing sorted ont the recovery, do this and youl shed minutes of your running times i promise
    Also find your self i nice and do the same
    when your impoving start sticking your sit ups n press ups after your prints but its goni hurt lol
    When your on your normall 3 mile run , try a daysack with 15 -20 lb, it makes it that little harder and gets you used to having wieght on your back again
    Dont forget a tab once a week with atleast 35lb, set your self a route, do the same route every week n watch your self inprove, nothing better than seeing that

As for P coy, hardest i found was 10 miler, its not the distance its the speed they go at, if i can remember rightly its done in 1hr 50mins doing just over 10min per mile, Alot doubling involved
    Theres 20 miler to but no where near as fast, infact i found it quite easy (well)

To be honest, we had been thrashed for so long in training (30 weeks) that we all found P coy a step down from the fiz we were used to, P coy just wears you down cause its day in day out

i meant to say - '' find your self a nive hill and do the same'' im a mong i know

what do you think about my diet. i think i might join the paras so i dont have to go thorgh traning alover again when dd you get out?

if thats your diet day to day, its a good one, im trying to gain wieght and my diet is my down fall, out here with the heat its not easy,

i got out 1Para in feb this year, the company i work for recruits alot or paras n marines, Not met any bad eggs yet

how long did you do?

have you tryed juice yet?

don just over 6 years, n loved evry minute, only got out cause of the money my mates were making over here,

been dabling with the gear on and off for a while, trying some HGH now, waiting for it to kick in,

did you try anything when you was in. i know people who passed c.d.ts wilst doing a 12 week corse of stust deca and dbol i had a dabble it was ok but i lost all my gains

cdt cant pick the gear up, our unit got so bad for the juice, the cdt team was called to test us all who were gym queens, no1 tested possitive,

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Somehow I can't see either of you guys working an office job, that was hard reading, lol.

i have been told that befor i didnt think it was true. if i tell you wat i can get a hold of could you tell me what kinda stack to do

Flexor is offline Banned
    I love the idea of all that physical punishment. What a challenge...the british know how to do it best eh?
    Last edited by Flexor; 10-30-2005 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fino
    i have been told that befor i didnt think it was true. if i tell you wat i can get a hold of could you tell me what kinda stack to do

yeah coarse and if im wrong or slightly out im sure someone on here will let you know

this is what i normally do, im a big fan of sus decca n dbol

start with 6 dbol a day working up to 10
    2 sus a week working up to 4
    200mlg decca a week working up to 400mlg

this has never failed, i wouldnt recomend a coarse like this to you as i look for size as my natural weight was under 12 st before i started training
    im just over 14st at the mo

the amount of time i spend on the gear depends, normally 12 weeks then off for a good bit

i downloaded a book off the net, it helped me alot and it has some basic coarses on stacking etc

email me if you want it

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Somehow I can't see either of you guys working an office job, that was hard reading, lol.

ah funny guy i like it lol
    office job whats that?
    i was to cool for school

school whos he ?

do you do a pct corse when you finish

what i was thinking was

week1-4 dbol 30mg each day

week1-4 2 stust a week (monday/ thursday)

week1-4 2 deca a week (monday/ thursday)

week5-12 4 stust a week (2 monday/ 2 thrsday)

week5-12 4 deca a week(2 monday/ 2 thursday)

week1-12 nolvadex 10mg ed

week12-14 nolvadex 20mg ed

do you keep all your vgains muscle and power when you finish your corse or does it all go. have you ever tryed anadrol

u sure u want to be banging all that in you?
    even now when i run (weekly) i get lower back pains that force me to slow down, due to the weight im carrying Not what u want with a bergen on,

for your training stick with your decca and get some clenb

i keep most of my gains, i lose the water retention from the sus, so it appears a little that im loosing but im not

could you tell me a cycle with just deac and dbol .

bump

Hey fino,
    you wanna work your way up to 4 miles a day minimum.. and only run 5 days a week mon -fri generally, as running is intesive on you nervous system when just starting out...
    B4 u attend prc you should be clocking up 6 miles a day at around 7-8min a mileat least...
    also work on circuit training, join a club if you have to other people will make you work out harder thus gettin better benefits...
    aim for around 80 press ups and 120 sit ups in 2 mins
    Also the ropes busted my arse so ask a school if you can practice climbing them...
    try this
    mon 4miles (10min mile)
    tues 5miles (12 min mile)
    weds 3 miles( 9-10min mile)
    thurs 4 miles (repeat)
    fri 5 miles (repeat)
    sat +sun off

mon weds fri - circuit train

as you get closer start working out with a bit of weight on your back

and for gods sake stay the **** away from steds until ur a marine and your cardio tapers off a little..
    if you need inside info send me a private message

Thread Information