Turkish Delite is offline New Member

training at home vs training at gym

if your going to hit a cycle is it better to train at the gym? or can you train using your home gym and still get good results?
    what you guys think?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO in a gym is better. There is normaly more weight available and it sort of get you out the house. I like to think of goin to the gym as a social activity as well as for personal gain

kalisko is offline New Member
    depends on how good your own gym is really,ive recently bought one from powertec and it great. a leverage one. had good results with it so far and i prefer it to the gym.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I have been working out at home for over 3 years and now wouldn't have it any other way. I have a weider c670 and I can do anything at home that I need to. And I don't have to wait for a machine and can workout anytime I feel like. Got my computer right in the weight room so if I have a question about anything I just hop online and ask my bros on this board while I'm working out. To make a long story short....I prefer home......

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    I have been working out at home for over 3 years and now wouldn't have it any other way. I have a weider c670 and I can do anything at home that I need to. And I don't have to wait for a machine and can workout anytime I feel like. Got my computer right in the weight room so if I have a question about anything I just hop online and ask my bros on this board while I'm working out. To make a long story short....I prefer home......
    PLUS I'm a single father of a 7 year old little girl and she loves the fact of having a gym in the house cause she like to workout on it also. Its actually teaching her by watching me, how to take care of herself. Hopefully she will continue. And I never need a babysitter.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    If I could afford a OK home gym I would liked that, but it cost alot..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Delite
    if your going to hit a cycle is it better to train at the gym? or can you train using your home gym and still get good results?
    what you guys think?
    If you have the basics - barbell, dumbbells, squat rack, adjustable bench, etc., you will be able to get good results with a home gym. I like a home gym because you don't have to drive to the gym, wait for equipment, and have annoying people get in the way. The music is much better as well . With all that said, a good lifter's gym is going to give you the best workout. The variety of equipment is the biggest advantage. You will get bored less easily.

Thread Information