Primetime_Pfeiff is offline New Member

sick...havent worked out in 2 weeks..advice?

i've been out of the gym around 2 weeks due to the fact i have been sick. i havent really been keeping my diet in check, all i have been doing is sleeping and taking meds. was just wondering, when i decide to hit the plates again should i take an easy for a couple of weeks or should i just try and get right back in the flow of things. any advice would be much appreciated. thanks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Back in my college days, I got mono from this chick and was out of the weightroom for a couple of weeks. When I came back I was so weak. Take it slow. Your strength will gradually return.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i could never miss a workout unless i physically cant get out of bed. for example, about 2 years ago some drama went down and i fractured a knuckle in my right hand, i still was consistent with my workouts, but i had to use cables for most of my exercises.

Motion is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same situation right now. I plan on easing back into things. Can't afford to rush in and pull something and be off for even longer.

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i could never miss a workout unless i physically cant get out of bed. for example, about 2 years ago some drama went down and i fractured a knuckle in my right hand, i still was consistent with my workouts, but i had to use cables for most of my exercises.
    Same situation-broke the metatarsal (sp) in my hand, I took the cast off after a week and was pressing with machines, putting the lever on the very base of my palm.
    C'mon bro, you're gonna let some sickness keep you outta the gym? jkjk get healthy man.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're sick then should get well before you get back into the gym. Muscle building isin't a priority when you're sick. Ease back into the workout, then when you're feeling 100% hit the iron with avengence.

Thread Information