Thread: Sore biceps

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member

Sore biceps

This may be a stupid question but I will ask it anyway.

Why are my biceps never sore the day after I work them? I work with the heaviest weights possible and go until failure. Yet they are never sore. I have been working out for about 7mnths now.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    probably because you are used to doing the same workout.... if that is the case, change it up..... are you getting gains out of it without being sore?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro i wouldn't worry too much about it, i used to worry about that myself, and yes you might want to do a change-up, My biceps never hurt after a bicep workout. As long as your getting that fucking burn that you just hate to love when your doing your sets, you should be ok. Like i said i don't hurt after, only during, and im still seeing descent gains. JMO

yea i also have the same problam so waht u r saying is that i should change from regular curls into something else like the precher curl?

Sema is offline Associate Member
    i Had those problems too, but i've kinda solved it. The problem for me was i 1) on curls, i cheated with my elbow, you have to keep your arms as close to your body and keep your elbows completely still
    2) was doing the wrong excercises; i found out that i dont get much pump of doing a heavy set of EZ curls, but if i combine them with 4 sets of hammer curls, i can bet, i'll be sore as hell next day... Its just the way it works for me

good luck
    sema

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Makes sense! I am seeing small gains, but I want more of coarse. Can never have too much of a good thing. I will change a few things up and see what that does. Thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Mine are never sore, but if my weights still increasing then thats all I need.

Thread Information