Thread: abs

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

abs

I have a question.

Im on a cutting cycle and I want to now how long does it take to see abs. Or what are the bodyparts that start cutting the fastest

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    I have a question.

Im on a cutting cycle and I want to now how long does it take to see abs. Or what are the bodyparts that start cutting the fastest
    You will see your upper abs probably at about 12% maybe 10%. Maybe as high as 15% though, depending on how well developed your abs are. Lower abs will not be properly visible until you reach 8-12%. Fat is not removed from the lower abdomen until very low body fat because of the genetic predisposation for storage there...
    Last edited by Flexor; 12-22-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    You will see your upper abs probably at about 12% maybe 10%. Maybe as high as 15% though, depending on how well developed your abs are. Lower abs will not be properly visible until you reach 8-12%. Fat is not removed from the lower abdomen until very low body fat because of the genetic predisposation for storage there...
    What Flexor said plus...water retention will also play a factor in this. Holding water can kill your definition.

Thread Information