Thread: time to cut up

TCEL300 is offline Member

time to cut up

I dont know if i should even post this here..but its not a steroid question and i dont want to make ANY more useless threads on the main board...i am currently 185ish...and am happy with my overall size...now i am looking to cut up and show more definition...i know diet and cardio are key...but im sitting at 13%..u can see my abs...lower abs arent there...now my question is if i want to be 175ish cut up..stomach fully in vascularity...the whole nine....is coming down from 185 to 175 gonna help me with that?...or should i keep bulking for a little longer and try to cut down....also how should my workouts change..i have been lifting for size and power for years... do i need to totally change my routine for this goal?

**i know my goal is different than somes goal to be huge but its what i have been trying to achieve..to me 5'7 175 cut up is my "ideal" body.... and i would appreciate any help an i know theres a lot of knowledge on this board.....happy holidays 2 all

B U M P

TR'05 is offline Member
    if you are cut up already- and want to get more cut- it shouldn't be too difficult. Add some AM-empty stomach cardio to your training routine and get on a a strict cutting diet- all of which can be found in the diet forum.

im not that cut up thou..my main question was at what weight of bulking would be ideal if i wanted to come down to 175 and cut up...and how can i alter my routine to show more defintion...also AAS are available...1.5 more months and im good to go again

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    7% Bodyfat for you would be about 172lbs according to my calculations so to answer your questions adding 3 to 10 lbs of lean mass on would put you right on your mark depending on how low you want your BF%.

Zapp is offline Banned
    You will have to drop at least 15-20lbs if you want to get ripped.

thanks for the help guys...zapp i have seen u have great results while cutting for a contest...any suggestions/workout tips to get down...would u recommend to bulk to 195ish?...if i wanted to achieve my goal of 170-175 full abs..ripped up look?....or just cut now and try to add lean mass later?..thanks guys and merry xmas

Zapp is offline Banned
    You still have time to put on more size if you plan on doing a cutting cycle. If so, you can bulk until the end of March. (That is if you're just wanting to cut up for the summer). If you are wanting to compete, it all depends on the date of your show. If you plan on doing it natural, you might want to start Jan 1. If doing a cutter, I would run prop, tren , var, and then masteron the last 5 weeks. Good luck bro.

Thread Information