bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Death to BigKev!

My workout partner is not a member of this board but he and I have been following BigKev's routine for the last 6 weeks. Today was leg day and as soon as we walked out of the gym, he hurled. He told me that he wants to track down this BigKev guy and kill him.

Ha ha! Pussy!

Seriously though, we are both experiencing great results. Thanks Kev.

SAC
    SAC is offline New Member
    $1 million and i'll hand him over on a silver plater.

Sema is offline Associate Member
    i think he'll be sorry for trying to kill him

rexkishi is offline New Member
    hey i was wondering if you would put the work out on the thread cause my dumbass cant find it? thanks

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Bad Man, I just started hid work out this week. I was just wondering how the gains ar egoing? Let me know bro!

Let's see, what can I tell ya?

I have increased the weight on almost every exercise by about 10% every single week. The last 2 weeks my partner asks me how much we're going to be lifting today as we walk in to the gym. We both think there's no way we can hoist that much. But low and behold, every day, we get through it all.

An example is bench. For the longest time I was stuck at doing 3 sets of 10 at 190. Yeah, I'm not the strongest guy in the world. It took me probably the first 2 weeks to figure out how much weight I should be hoisting for 2 reps and so on to 10 reps. This week I set up 265 for my set of 2 and to my surprise I pushed through 4 reps. My set of 10 was at 210.

My biggest improvement is my legs. Every night when we lay in bed, my girl can't stop touching them. She keeps commenting on how hard they are.

I'd give you differences in my measurements but I'm trying to lose some fat and although my muscle size may be increasing, my fat is decreasing, skewing the results. I guess I should point out that I'm cutting my carbs way back and still experiencing these gains.

And since it's a common question on this board, I'm not taking any steroids (haven't since freshman year 11 years ago) and the only supplement I'm taking is ECA.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks bro! And congrats on the improvements. I hope to obtain those improvemetns in the coming weeks.

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    if you walked out of the gym, you didn't work it hard enough, you aren't supposed to be able to walk after Kev's workout

Oh, I know it!! I think I need to change leg day to another day than Friday. Usually I go home and fall asleep at 7:00 for the rest of the day. Then on Saturday I'm a little sore. Sunday is a write-off as my legs are KILLING me. I guess BigKev is ruining my weekends!! Bastard!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really see why his routine so "unbelievable". his routine for alot of bodyparts is pretty much the same as what i would do. the only thing that really stands out to me is that there is a lot of exercises for legs

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea no disrespect to big kev but a routine is a routine. If big kev was little kev and he posted the same workout i guarenetee not as many people would be talking about it. If you want to look like Big Kev theres a lot more to it then his routine im sure he has a great diet gets plenty of rest works out like a madman and has good genetics to begin with.
    The only way to have a real good routine is to make it a good routine.

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by xplicit
    Yea no disrespect to big kev but a routine is a routine. If big kev was little kev and he posted the same workout i guarenetee not as many people would be talking about it. If you want to look like Big Kev theres a lot more to it then his routine im sure he has a great diet gets plenty of rest works out like a madman and has good genetics to begin with.
    The only way to have a real good routine is to make it a good routine.
    bump

I was going to say the same thing all along but I didn't feel like typing it out.

peace

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    To do a workout like KEVS...........
    is wrong unless you have a lot of years of training behind you.#
    Dont think after 1 year you can do it (YOU WILL LOSE)

roy dirr is offline New Member
    what is kev's ches, bi's, and shoulders workouts, i am looking for a few options. Please post thanks

Thread Information