d74mr is offline New Member

Thumbs up Thanks for all the info!

I'm relatively new to bodybuilding. I've been interested in it since I was 15 (Gaspari was always my favorite) and trained sporadically over the years. I'm now 31 and have been lifting seriously for a year. I'm hooked!

I found this website about two weeks ago and am a huge fan of it!

Anyway, I wanted to thank the posters of this forum for all the good info. I do my best to be a good newbie and use the search button whenever possible. I usually read every post that comes up in a search, whether or not it applies to what I'm looking for. Tons of good sh*t out there! Lots of strange people too....

I really wish I'd found this site sooner. I've religously bought M&F, Ironman, Flex, MuscleMag and sometimes MD for the past year, and frankly, compared to the info available here, those mags are a waste! It's really just the same cr*p regurgitated month after month.

And god... I wished I'd paid more attention to my diet. I think that's the biggest thing I've learned from this website. I started writing down my food intake a month ago and realized I was getting less the 2k calories/day with it mostly from carbs! Ooopsie!

Thanks again.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Read the stickies at the top of the page. There you will learn good concepts for packing on mass, they are essential.

Thread Information