210-6foot is offline Junior Member

Smile Need Some Help With My Plan

Basically here are the things I want to exacute and days I want to do them. I just need some help if those are the right sets and if the workouts are on the right days. Any help setting this up for me would be pretty kick. Thanks again!

Monday - Bench x3, Dumbell Shrugs x2, Hammer Curls x2
    Tuesday - OFF
    Wensday - Bench x3, Neck x2, Squat
    Thursday- Dumbell Shrugs x2 , Hammer Curls x2, Bench x2
    Friday - OFF
    Saturday - Bench x3, Deltas x2, Chest x2
    Sunday - OFF

Flexor is offline Banned
    What are your goals with this routine? Its very very limited in terms of the bodyparts you are working, and the exercises and sets for them. It won't build bulk, it will do very little, in fact it will do nothing.

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Flexor.....this will do nothing. Heck even the "beach muscles" will get nothing out of this. I suggest you sit down, and figure out what you want and do the research for it. This forum has a TON of info. for whatever you need. Build up another routine with what your plans are for, and then we can help you out. My advice, ditch this and do the research

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron38
    I agree with Flexor.....this will do nothing. Heck even the "beach muscles" will get nothing out of this. I suggest you sit down, and figure out what you want and do the research for it. This forum has a TON of info. for whatever you need. Build up another routine with what your plans are for, and then we can help you out. My advice, ditch this and do the research
    Good advice Baron. There are very good stickies at the top of the page for example...

chest6 is offline Banned
    seems like an abercrombie model workout

I think I am out of porportion, and thats why I want to keep my workout limited with the following routine. I want to bulk up def. but as for sets what do you guys advice? My chest is alil uneven with my arms, I have a big chest but my arms are lacking size. I love traps and my legs are def. good enough. I like the days I have choosen and the exerices I just need alil help with it. Basically if it's junk then I am not going to work with anything else. I just need help with set wise and alil reorganizing. I know what my goals are for the next 2 1/2 months so some solid help would be sweet, if not then I will look somewhere else simple dudes.

dumbest routine i ever seen in my life

Instead of making a imature remark just help my plan, duh?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Monday-chest, triceps, shoulders
    Wednesday-quads, hams, calvs
    Friday-back, biceps

Keep the reps no higher then 10-12 for growth. Some would even go so far as to say 6-8, but which ever works for you is fine. Sets should be 9-12 sets for smaller muscle groups, 12-16 sets for larger muscle groups ie.chest, back, legs. Diet is another huge dicator as to how much mass you can put on.

Thanks! That's all I needed, so you don't agree on the 4 day thing? Is it wrong to go with 3-6 reps? And I always thought a set was 3 times you do it? I don't like to stay in a gym no longer then a hour, or if I was right 12 sets is kinda long...

do this routine..

monday - chest/calves/abs
    tuesday - back/forearms
    wednesday - shoulders/traps/calves/abs
    thursday - off
    friday - quads/hams
    saturday - biceps/triceps/forearms
    sunday - off

keep reps in 8-12, but for some compound movements go down to 6 reps for the last set.

seems decent, thanks. So one guy said 3 days and you said 5 days. I thought 4 haha. I will make up my mind soon enough. Keep the comments coming.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Monday-chest, triceps, shoulders
    Wednesday-quads, hams, calvs
    Friday-back, biceps

Keep the reps no higher then 10-12 for growth. Some would even go so far as to say 6-8, but which ever works for you is fine. Sets should be 9-12 sets for smaller muscle groups, 12-16 sets for larger muscle groups ie.chest, back, legs. Diet is another huge dicator as to how much mass you can put on.
    Look no further than here for simplicity and effectiveness. For the strange goals that you have with the limited number of exercises you want to perform, a 3 day split will suit you best. 8-12 reps for size, stimulates the greatest number of different types of fibre whilst also giving a great enough total work load.

Sweet, alteast alot better then your previous post =p Ok all I needed was some help, but I know what my goals are I just need some proper training. I have gained alot of what I was doing before which was similar to that so I figured that was ok, but I guess I will be doing something more effective, thanks!

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 210-6foot
    Sweet, alteast alot better then your previous post =p Ok all I needed was some help, but I know what my goals are I just need some proper training. I have gained alot of what I was doing before which was similar to that so I figured that was ok, but I guess I will be doing something more effective, thanks!
    As long as you are informed of alternative workouts, and you are happy with what you want to do, I guess nothing else can be done. Get lifting , and gd luck bro

Hehe I will keep gains info for the next 2 months in alil log.

Thread Information