Thread: need diet...

testSO916 is offline Junior Member

need diet...

ive got 2 bottles of winny 50mg per cc....and 60 30 mg pills...need diet and some tips on abs...anyone want to give me some help? been on this cycle for about 2 months now with EQ...not gettin the results i want...havnt done any cardio and eating shitty...so help please.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    ive got 2 bottles of winny 50mg per cc....and 60 30 mg pills...need diet and some tips on abs...anyone want to give me some help? been on this cycle for about 2 months now with EQ...not gettin the results i want...havnt done any cardio and eating shitty...so help please.
    Bro, diet and training are far more important then the gear itself. Winny paticularly will need a low BF% to elicit results. EQ is good, but should be takem with some Test, preferabley enth or cyp. It sounds like you've got a lot more research to do. I would stop the cycle, do PCT, then research until your eyes are burning in your head.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Bro, diet and training are far more important then the gear itself. Winny paticularly will need a low BF% to elicit results. EQ is good, but should be takem with some Test, preferabley enth or cyp. It sounds like you've got a lot more research to do. I would stop the cycle, do PCT, then research until your eyes are burning in your head.
    Great advice

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    havnt done any cardio and eating shitty...so help please.
    I think you already know where you should begin.

You've been doing things backasswards thus far.

~SC~

Thread Information