Anybody else get their ass on a treadmill today out of holiday guilt?

So I started to somewhat diet again today. Not tight as tight can be, but fairly strict. Finally hit up cardio for 40 min, I'm going to do it 4-5 days this wk. The worst part about restricting your calories is the beginning. It's like your first couple nights are the worst cause you dont sleep for shit. Your body is so used to the mass amounts of food, then when you change something you dont wanna go to bed. I'm wide awake, **** it!!!!

yesterday took a jog on the lake front after christmas lunch, it was either that or sleep at that point, mmmmmmmmm turkey

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i ate so much turkey over christmas that i should be dead right now. hmm... guess im not doing that again.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn i was sicker than hell on xmas now my metabolism is shut off after not eating a thing all day...got full so fast today..dammit

swingbatta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    So I started to somewhat diet again today. Not tight as tight can be, but fairly strict. Finally hit up cardio for 40 min, I'm going to do it 4-5 days this wk. The worst part about restricting your calories is the beginning. It's like your first couple nights are the worst cause you dont sleep for shit. Your body is so used to the mass amounts of food, then when you change something you dont wanna go to bed. I'm wide awake, **** it!!!!
    hmm...so thats why i havent been able to sleep the past 2 nights.

Flexor is offline Banned
    I felt pretty bad as well. Not as bad as when I got drunk on water though, oh shit that was dangerous. Never do biology experiments without a biology teacher at hand

Thread Information