Thread: help on chest

giangrosso is offline Banned

help on chest

i just need a little help on some chest exercise. iv got good shape but need more roundness to it on top of my chest. also is the any other lower chest exercises than decline. any help would be great!!!

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giangrosso
    i just need a little help on some chest exercise. iv got good shape but need more roundness to it on top of my chest. also is the any other lower chest exercises than decline. any help would be great!!!
    incline bench is good for the top band of the chest, but bare in mind it will only work the part at the top that joints from the collar bone, the clavicular head. The pec up the middle alongside the sternum is all lower pec muscle, the sternal head.

Dips are excellent instead of decline and are far more effective. Mount the parallel bars, lean forward, elbows out and go down till you feel a light stretch and push upwards. Make sure you are warm first.

Also understand that chest shape is largely dictated by genetics. By fully developing your chest its shape will improve and fulfill its potential.

giangrosso is offline Banned
    cheers for that mate, dips is what im lacking i think i always for get about them so im gonna make them a priority from now on!!

Thread Information