roman1984 is offline Junior Member

training only 3 days

i am about to start a cycle and also start school so i will only be able to go work out at the gym on fri,sat,sun. i will maybe be able to work out at my house during the week but only have a bowflex, would training only 3 day a week be benificial on cycle

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roman1984
    i am about to start a cycle and also start school so i will only be able to go work out at the gym on fri,sat,sun. i will maybe be able to work out at my house during the week but only have a bowflex, would training only 3 day a week be benificial on cycle
    IMO you shouldn't be cycling at all. You aren't making enough time for it, 3 days is not enough to take advantage of it. The bowflex will not help you build mass. Working out at your house is just not good enough if you are cycling. Do you have PCT figured out? It sounds like you haven't done enough research and you aren't putting enough effort into your cycle.

How old are you, what training experience do you have?

doby48 is offline Female Member
    The thing that is going to hur the most is not that you are only training 3 days a week, its that you are training 3 consecutive days a week. If you can try to split it up a little bit more then it would be much more beneficial. Even if you can't get to the gym try to work out during the week at home. There are several body weight exercises that can be done if you don't have equipment at home and can't get to the gym.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=119258
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    its that you are training 3 consecutive days a week.
    Agreed, I did not see that. 3 consecutive days is not a good idea. The CNS needs recovery and shouldn't be worked hard more than 2 days in a row. CNS recovery has been linked with muscle growth, but it does not recover quicker on a cycle.

roman1984 is offline Junior Member
    i have my pct all in order and have a good knowledge of the products i am going to use all of which i have learned here. im not hust jumping on juice i have researched for a good while and have everything in order except time i am just really buisy

Thread Information