Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • IM WORKING AT MY MAX CONSTANTLY..NEVER DO I STOP

1 50.00%
  • I NEED TO DO ALOT BETTER...I GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING

1 50.00%
    BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

Do You Think You Can Push Even Harder

How many of you feel that you are giving it your best 24/7 with regard to working out/diet and mentality..

Are you the won who goes "that ill do me for today,,ill make up for it l8r"

OR

"lets get this job done and dusted no excuse,no exceptions..lets go"

I for one know that i can push harder...much harder AND LET TODAY BE THAT POINT WERE I WILL TRY MY BEST FROM NOW ON......NO MORE SLACKING THE FUNS OVER

i feel alot of people train like chamions but how come they cant eat like champions .they are so psyched for the gym yet when it comes to eating there dead.....
    Last edited by BIGPHIL; 01-02-2006 at 05:01 AM.

Flexor is offline Banned
    I need another poll option, I'm pretty good on my workouts. Its my diet that is lacking!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    yeah its too black and white, needs more options, nobody cany say they are spot on 24x7, Well they can but I wont believe them

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I go to the gym with the idea that its my only chance - I must progress... diet will lead to supercompensation via anabolism (and is a big player!) but the gym is also a test of... basically, progressive mental anabolism... discipline, dedication, education, motivation and consistency... going in with the mind set, tools and determination to become better and stronger. Weak is going in and going through the motions... never even fully understanding what progress is... and never trying to accomplish what they know they can't achieve.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    ^^100% agree.. when im in the gym i think to myself if i dont do better than last week i may as well not even train......give your body a reason to grow...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think anyone can push themself 100% 365/24/7, if anyone can they must be inhuman
    I usualy have 2 15 weeks periods or so each year where I push myself to the limit. One during bulking and one during cutting.

After those 15 weeks I get burned out mentaly and workouts gets boring, eating becomes a chore and the fun of it all is gone. When that happens I know I have to back down a bit and get back the fun of it all. No matter how hard i try the mind just isnt into it anymore until I have taken it easy for a period.

Thread Information