bell boy is offline Junior Member

new workout on no?

Since this is the beginning of the year i was wondering about trying a new workout scheme where you lift one day cardio the next but you always follow the a-day b-day routine even on the weekends including sundays, or if i should stick to lifting mon, tues, rest wed then lift again both thurs and friday?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    ive seen the best results with one on one off, gives u a full day of recovery, and u go into every workout fresh

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    I believe your CNS will get the rest it needs as well.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bell boy
    Since this is the beginning of the year i was wondering about trying a new workout scheme where you lift one day cardio the next but you always follow the a-day b-day routine even on the weekends including sundays, or if i should stick to lifting mon, tues, rest wed then lift again both thurs and friday?
    Both are fine. MT, rest W and TF is fine. I like the rule that never work more than 2 days in a row, and this fits the bill. You will feel fresher with an EOD lifting regime, but the other one is fine. I don't believe it will have an effect on your gain, it is just a matter of personal preference.

Thread Information