Thread: Smokin Ganja

Talking Smokin Ganja

Hey i work out 5 times a week using a split routine. I used to smoke weed almost every other day but now stopped completly. But as summer is comming up soon I think i will smoke weed every weekend... of coarse in moderation though . Anywayz i was just wondering how this would affect my mass and streath if i work out all summer but also smoke a lot of dope... peace

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Some will tell you it's bad for gains, some will tell you it promotes estrogen. I smoke from time to time and have never noticed anything negative. It's better than going out and getting tanked on a case of beer. Hell, I even do that sometimes. I say smoke, as long as it's not affecting your motivation in the gym-f*ck it. You gotta have some fun every once in a while

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Go ahead and smoke that skin wagon! I agree with Pheedno, if it doesn't jack up your motivation in the gym then go for it. However, if you start to abuse it then I think we may have some problems here.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    work out in the mornings....thats what i do, then me and my workout partner go and smoke after that, it has not done anything negative to our gains, and its way better than drinking!

thanks for the imput boyz

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ya bro, smoking won't f*ck up your gains as long as it doesn't f*ck up your motivation. Remember, it also increases your appetite. That's a good thing.

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    they all said the shit i was going to. but if you are on AS then take extra anti -e's cause it does raise estrogen levels fact. otherwise have fun i do.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    Swartzneggar or however the fuck u spell it supposedly used to smoke before his workouts.....

My friend once smoked and then too hydroxycut before working out and had the best workout of his life

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Since smoking ganja is ok...What about ciggarets?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tennis_God
    "Studies have shown that marijuana lowers testosterone levels in men. Testosterone controls hair and beard growth, development of the penis, muscle mass, and voice changes at puberty. Marijuana use can also lower sperm counts possibly resulting in difficulty in having children." Thats cited off of my physiology textbook...clearly a little here and there won't do much harm...just as I said before, do it in moderation
    Don't believe everything you read. Some of that might be true, but I'm sure if weed was good for you and still illeagal they wouldn't put a positive statement about it in your book.

Smoke all you want just know that it's not the best thing for you and your training. Look at the trade-offs and decide for yourself.

Thread Information