onehundredk is offline Member

Gettin rid of fat deposits question

Before i cycled, i had probably 18% bf, worked out hard to lose weight droped to about 14% and cycled...the fat tissue in my stomach is minimal, but i know thatll all go away after the bulking cycle/start cutting...BUT the fat deposits in my chest; some went away but i still have a little...and now that im cycling...eating alot, i dont think itll go away til i cut...BUT...is there any workout, besides cardio to get of that...i hate having a SOLID chest, but have a lil flap at the end...

chest6 is offline Banned
    spot reduction is pretty difficult. Cardio is your best bet. You would probably need to get to 10-12 til it significantly went away

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    spot reduction is pretty difficult. Cardio is your best bet. You would probably need to get to 10-12 til it significantly went away
    Agreed. The only way is cardio to reduce your overall body fats. Where your body deposits fat, you have no say in it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    ..i hate having a SOLID chest.

~SC~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Ditto.......

~Pinnacle~

Flexor is offline Banned
    He meant he hates having a solid chest with a bit of fat on the lower portion.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Sounds to me like its just an issue of diet and cardio to drop your overall body fat percentage. You aren't going to drop fat in one area of your body alone. Not to mentino that the stomach is the last place that the fat will drop off so if you are seeing fat there still that just means you need to keep up your diet and cardio until you get to the point you want to be at.

You also mention running a cycle and starting another one, should probably have all your diet and exercise in check and also a good understanding of how your body will react to each before running another IMHO.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    The only thing I could suggest would be to take less rest inbetween set's so that your whole workout is consistently moving a long, I have gotten leaner just by doing that ...ALTHOUGH I was never on a bulking cycle, that said- it is a bad suggestion for you to do that because you need to have a specific rest period between each set otherwise your lifting capacity will be compromised, as well as your goal of "bulking". I would suggest taking a look at your caloric intake- and switch some of the items that may be enabling your body to hold onto those fat deposits, to food items that hold more nutritional value or are aimed directly at what your goal is. Eat clean to be lean... no food additives etc etc- I have no idea what your diet looks like but some guys think eating 2 chicken sandwichs from wendys will make them look more like the hulk, SICK. Eat food in it's original form, in fact go to a chicken farm and buy a chicken and just start eating it.HAHA it's not easy getting and staying lean, keep that in mind at your next meal

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    He meant he hates having a solid chest with a bit of fat on the lower portion.
    ya, i flex its solid as can be, even unflexed its pretty stiff. but i have that lil but of fat on the end. so you think i should do 30 mins cardio 3 times a day...while bulking cycle...diet cant really change...but after my cycle ill get on clenbuterol ...that should help right?

cardio 3 times a day? plus lifting?.... just add in a 45-60 minutes AM session of cardio to your normal routine...that works wonders for fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by lilKimmy2
    cardio 3 times a day? plus lifting?.... just add in a 45-60 minutes AM session of cardio to your normal routine...that works wonders for fat loss
    yeah its just hard to do morning work outs...so everything has to be in the afternoon

oops, i meant 3 times a week, in my previous post...sorry for the confusion

Hard because you actually have somewhere to be? or hard because you don't want to roll out of bed? I wouldn't suggest the AM cardio if it didn't show WAYYYY better results in comparison to doing it in the middle of the day or later.

Quote Originally Posted by lilKimmy2
    Hard because you actually have somewhere to be? or hard because you don't want to roll out of bed? I wouldn't suggest the AM cardio if it didn't show WAYYYY better results in comparison to doing it in the middle of the day or later.

hard cuz i have morning classes. so the only way id be able to go is if i would wake up before 5. but im on probation so i cant be outside of my house between 11pm-6am. my first class starts at 7. and then i work full time at a restraunt, so i get in my work out inbetween my classes and work. so theres only 3-4 hours, 5 if im lucky, haha. but i wish i could do the morning.

****error

Flexor is offline Banned
    AM cardio is the bomb, as long as you don't have to drive to the gym for it. Exercise bikes or an elliptical trainer/cross trainer are excellent for just jumping right on it in the morning in your boxers

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    AM cardio is the bomb, as long as you don't have to drive to the gym for it. Exercise bikes or an elliptical trainer/cross trainer are excellent for just jumping right on it in the morning in your boxers
    Agreed. I do all my workouts at home, but even when I did go to the gym, I still preferred to do my morning cardio at home anyways.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    also try switching up ur cardio us diffrent things like bike, eleptical, stairmastr, ect

Thread Information