Leg ext. 4sets 12-10reps

Lying leg curl 4sets 12-8

Seated calf raises 4sets 20-15reps

Day 2. Abs, shoulders and neck.

Crunches 4sets to max

Millitary presses 4sets 12-6reps

DB side raises 4sets 12-8reps

DB front raises 4sets 12-8reps

Rear delt x-over 4sets 12-8reps (Not sure what the english name of excersize are)

DB shrugs 4sets 12-8reps

Day 3. Cardio 30-45min.

Day 4. Back and bi`s

Deadlift 4sets 10-6reps

DB rows 4sets 12-8reps

Wide grip pulldown 4sets 12-8reps

Straight bar curl 3sets 8-6reps

DB curl 3 sets 8-6reps

Day 5. Chest and tri`s

Benchpresses 4sets 10-4reps

Incline DB presses 4sets 10-4reps

Cable flyes 3sets 12-10reps

Dips 4sets to max

Straight bar pushdown 4sets 12-8reps

One arm pushdown 2-3sets 12-8reps (Reversed grip)

I do 5-10 min of warm up on a bike or treadmil. Then 2-3 sets of warm up on the first excersize for each musclegroups.

I`m thinking about moving my bi workout to the shoulder day and do the neck with back. And adding some more abs inn the back day. And maybe change all of this in a month or two when I start to cut som fat.

Any input would be good. Even if it`s not good

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gra; 01-14-2006 at 05:41 AM.

Flexor is offline Banned
    You could:

Add seated calf raises for the soleus

Drop front raises, add upright rowing if possible

Do your pulldowns before your db rows

Do your db curls on an incline bench and twist your wrist towards you as you curl upwards and twist away as you lower

For your tri workout add skullcrushers and take out one arm pushdowns. Perhaps add close grip bench in place of straight bar pushdowns.

Otherwise that's a nice clean routine

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    In bold

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    You could:

Add seated calf raises for the soleusI already do it, just a different name than you used. I`ll change it though.

Do your pulldowns before your db rowsI`ll try that

Do your db curls on an incline bench and twist your wrist towards you as you curl upwards and twist away as you lowerI do the twist now, but maybe I try seated

For your tri workout add skullcrushers and take out one arm pushdowns. Perhaps add close grip bench in place of straight bar pushdowns.The skullcrusher are hard on my elbow so i don`t think I`ll do that, maybe try the close grip bench

Otherwise that's a nice clean routine

Flexor is offline Banned
    Oh sorry I mis-read, you need standing calf raises since you have the sitting ones. That will work your gastroscnemius.

Yeah try the curls seated on a 45degree incline bench with your arms hanging down. This pre-stretches the biceps and will lead to more force and more damage.

Skullcrushers are hard on the elbows you are right. I can only do them because I use light weight and do them immediately after dips, so I'm warm. Don't bother with them if they will injure you. Close grip is good.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Oh sorry I mis-read, you need standing calf raises since you have the sitting ones. That will work your gastroscnemius.

Yeah try the curls seated on a 45degree incline bench with your arms hanging down. This pre-stretches the biceps and will lead to more force and more damage.

Skullcrushers are hard on the elbows you are right. I can only do them because I use light weight and do them immediately after dips, so I'm warm. Don't bother with them if they will injure you. Close grip is good.
    No bro, close grips are the KING!

Yeah, for triceps, just do 2 exercises. Alternating Dips and Close-Grip bench each week. After one of the above, do an isolation exercise of oyur choice. When you are doing the iso exercise, really stretch and try to pump a lot of blood into the muscle.
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 01-14-2006 at 11:08 AM.

You could:

Add seated calf raises for the soleus

Do your pulldowns before your db rows

Do your db curls on an incline bench and twist your wrist towards you as you curl upwards and twist away as you lower

For your tri workout add skullcrushers and take out one arm pushdowns. Perhaps add close grip bench in place of straight bar pushdowns.Otherwise that's a nice clean routine
    Do you think he could do Dips, CG bench and Skull Crushers in one workout without overtraing after he already trained chest.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Do you think he could do Dips, CG bench and Skull Crushers in one workout without overtraing after he already trained chest.
    I do my dips with a close grip but elbows out so that I work the chest and tris equally hard. That cuts down the sets needed. I personally do not usually perform close grip bench, I just throw in the skulls after the dips.

I do my dips with a close grip but elbows out so that I work the chest and tris equally hard. That cuts down the sets needed. I personally do not usually perform close grip bench, I just throw in the skulls after the dips.
    That is exactly what I do with my close grip bench, and even dips (but to a lesser degree). I use the iso exercises just to pump the muscle full of blood for recovery.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    That is exactly what I do with my close grip bench, and even dips (but to a lesser degree). I use the iso exercises just to pump the muscle full of blood for recovery.
    Yeah agreed, the constant tension of the isolating exercises really stretches the muscle fascia through the pump. I don't believe the isolations particularly help with size, but like you said they are great for getting the blood flowing and for finally toasting the muscle.

Thread Information