Best Way To Make Consistent Gains

VOLUME training works.

HIT works.

VARIATION is key in any routine.

So, I think that a great routine would be to alternate HIT and VOLUME - giving your routine VARIATION.

Maybe something like 2 weeks of HIT and then 2 weeks of VOLUME followed by a week of active recovery.

If you prefer VOLUME: 3 weeks VOLUME and 1-2 weeks HIT.

If you prefer HIT: 3 weeks of HIT and 1-2 weeks of VOLUME.

There are many ways this could be done. I just think that both training systems are effective and at the same time, very different. And the fact that they are very different, would give your training VARIATION, which is very important.

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    hey Ckid, i shot you a pm

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Very true - and the best gains are made while documenting these training cycles in a journal - then you really know when sh!t slows down and it's time to switch gears...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i recently started doing sets like this. the first 2 or 3 reps i do very heavy weight, then i lower the weight and do another 12-15 reps. ive only really been doing sets of 8 up to this point, so im optomistic that this new variation will help me gain even more.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Its funny you posted this, cause ive been doing pretty much this SAME exact thing n have seen really good gains, 6 weeks on iron mans HIT program, then like 8 weeks on volume training, one bodypart a week. BUt I feel like 2 weeks isnt enuff to maximize results in that preticular training cyce, this being said great post, and a very effective method

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Its funny you posted this, cause ive been doing pretty much this SAME exact thing n have seen really good gains, 6 weeks on iron mans HIT program, then like 8 weeks on volume training, one bodypart a week. BUt I feel like 2 weeks isnt enuff to maximize results in that preticular training cyce, this being said great post, and a very effective method
    That may be true, I think that it is something the individual would have to gague for himself.

Thread Information