Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xplicit is offline Member

How much a year do you pay for your gym memebership?

I pay 25 a month 300 a year its a nice gym no shipping pool, saurna or basketball courts its just bascially weights machines and cardio.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Free for now, after summer I'll be paying. We'll see then.

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    $175 a year with a $150 rebate from blue cross, lots of cardio stuff, weights , hammer machines, pool , whirlpool and sauna

i know you all hate me

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: How much a year do you pay for your gym memebership?

Originally posted by xplicit
    ....its a nice gym no shipping pool, saurna or basketball courts its just bascially weights machines and cardio.
    what exactly is a shipping pool again ???

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I just got a membership...I think $1200 for 3 years then $50 a year after that.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Mine's free.....as long as I work there......or as long as the boss lady is one of my good friend's mothers

i meant swimming pool lol. 175 devland u got it good.

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member
    $0.00 per year! I bought what I needed four years ago, update it as needed; and I won't ever go back to a commercial gym

Ermantroudt

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    400 and i don't mind at all its the best equiped gym in the city.

I work out at my school gym and it costs me 25 dollars a year... pretty good i guess

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    $30 a month Canadian for Gold's Gym. (student price)

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Depends on what gym I am at. I pay $39.00 a month for my regular gym but there is the states gym that I only pay a 1 time fee of $25.00 for. Then there are several gyms in Montgomery that I have taught areobics at ( Or worked as a personal trainer) that I pay nothing at all for. Although I do not freguent those gyms offend as to not impose on the friendships that I have with the owners I'm able to walk in anytime I want and workout for free.
    IC

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    My wife and i pay 40 a month combined for 24 hour fitness near our place. Dry sauna but no pool.

I wish my gym had basketball courts that would be great for cardio especially for the winter and a soarna. I would never leave my gym.

thegame01 is offline Member
    free ,i train at home then again it did probably cost me about $10 000 just for the weight lifting stuff ,then there's the cardio machines. I have a pool ,sauna and whirlpool and outside hot tub. So i am well set up. I have more equipment then our local gym ,but i live up north in a small town.Thats why i bought my own stuff.All that $$$ just to feel the pain . i must be crazy lol.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm about to sign up to 24 hour fitness. I can't get motivated enough at home. Plus I can work out with a good partner there. Its only gonna cost $14 a month. No down. I know someone who works there

The game let me be ur workout buddy if you build a basketabll court im coming by regardless of what u say j/k
    I think i woudl work out more at home if i had all the necessary equipement

Ron thats a great price i wish i knew a few peopel for hook ups

thegame01 is offline Member
    it is easier at home xplicit. Especially in my case i train with my bro .he lives right around the corner and we are best friends.we will be going on our first cycle shortly together. Even if i was alone it would be no problems as i have done it before .I have a smith machine,leg press machine,calf machine, universals etc etc so i dont need a spotter worst case senario.Everybody tells me i should separate my upstairs and downstairs and open a public gym.I have 2000+ sqft of room down there so maybe i should

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    1 year is 250 no tax

but im switching to planet fitness because its definitly worth my money unlike the gym im at now.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Have all my equipment at home-mainly the squat rack that I stick a good bench in and do my bench presses, military, etc (& of course squats). The catch bars work good for when I don't have a spotter so I don't break my head open. Also have leg press/curl machine and full set of dumbbells, ez curl bars, hanging leg raise straps, high & low pulley. I have enjoyed having it all at home. I crank the stereo and get after it. Cost around $2500, but sooner or later I should come out ahead??!!

peace,

ttgb

palme is offline Rosie Member
    About $150 for one year, includes sauna and pool.
    But i im not the there for the sauna or the pool!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I just cant handle working out totally at home. Now if i have to walk across the street maybe but i tried it and there is WAY to much to do at my place heh

So i drive my fat ass to the gym at 6AM each morning and bust out what i need to. hell anything to get me out and about is sweet.

But for those that can workout effectively at home, more power to ya!
    i just aint ready for that yet.

I think when im older and i got my own house im going to put money into making a gym for my self in the basement. I know if im home and bored ill throw on sports center have the music pumping and just start working out and that would benefit me. The only down side is you dont get to see all the hot ass on the cardio machines :-(

Sema is offline Associate Member
    40 € a month , yeah i live in Europe :P It has free weights, (could be little bit bigger though) cardio, sauna and a basketball court inside

Sema what is your avator

gymaddict is offline Female Member
    I have a free gym..and a 36euro(around30dollars) a month gym. I needed both of them for their different hours and options. ie kickboxing/sparing, step class...but ill be back state side this summer...hope they dont kill me with the prices.
    [email protected]
    ~Do I Freak You Out Baby!?~
    www.bodybuildingextreme.com

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    $420 dollars a year for me or/$35 a month

dern180 is offline Member
    My gym it's 50 dollors a month....I pay 89 for 3 months and im not sure about the year. I'm never at a gym for too long I like to keep changing it around. No pool no anything but free weight hammer machines and cardio machine.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by thegame01
    free ,i train at home then again it did probably cost me about $10 000 just for the weight lifting stuff ,then there's the cardio machines. I have a pool ,sauna and whirlpool and outside hot tub. So i am well set up. I have more equipment then our local gym ,but i live up north in a small town.Thats why i bought my own stuff.All that $$$ just to feel the pain . i must be crazy lol.
    I also train at home. Homebuilt power cage and flat bench, minimum of equipment. Way Less than $1000 all told, and none of it will ever wear out. Total inventory... 1 pair oly dumbbell handles, 1 oly bar, 1 oly triceps bar, 1 pair standard dumbbell handles, hex dumbbells up to 50 lbs in pairs, the cage and bench, a decline bench, and abouT 400 lbs of loose plates. I want a couple more pairs of 45's and maybe a dozen more 10's and a shorter bar for curling, skulls, etc, and a manta ray. I may build an incline bench soon. Maybe buy more hex dumbbells. Nothing fancy here, never will be. Don't need or want it. This way is my way.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Train at the school I graduated from. I have a key to the wieght room!!!

blaster is offline New Member
    $24/month (corporate rate through my company) at 24 Hour Sport

Standard stuff (TONS of free weights, machines, and cardio) plus indoor pool, spa, sauna, aerobics, spinning room, and indoor basketball

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    I pay £35 ($50) a month, plus a joining fee of £90 ($120). It's a good deal for the home counties within 50 km of London. For this I get (ltd) free weights, plenty of machines, hot tub, sauna, steam room and sunbeds, plus squash and tennis courts. Could do with a few heavier free weights though.....

tie

Lift2Live is offline New Member
    199.00 a year, 30 a month, 75 for 3 months, not sure about the rest....I train at powerhouse

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    shoot pay for a gym membership they pay me too workout there. jk jk its about 220 a year i got a football player discount its a good gym no pools or sisy stuff just weights

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    $300\yr for me and $300\yr for the woman. I'm suprised nobody belongs to an "athletic club". You know where they have the big screens in the locker room and it runs like $120 \ month. I used to get a free pass back home to one and I hate to say it, but it's fucking sweet for a change. You get pampered to death, but I couldn't workout there on a regular basis. Too many cell phone calls and makeup bags lying around.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    $550 a year for the wife and I. Tanning is only $10 a month unlimited, though, so that makes me happy.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Yo enrage wher ey ou from that sounds like ana weosme gym. Damn

Right now its a 100 doillar start up fee. then 25 bucks a month. Hard core gym. No sauna, or pools or naything. I love it. WOuldn't have it any other way. No ac no sweat your dick off in the summer. lol

I owuld love to train at home. But think about all the shit you would need. Tah know i would need at least my free wieght and barbell wirghts. then a multi functional bench. all sorts of shit. Ok maybe when i get rich i'll do it. then all of you can come train for free lol

but for right now Traning grounds is my home

durbin22 is offline Member
    19.95 month at Gold's.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I got the hookup. I go to three diffrent gyms and dont have to pay a thing. Which thats good cause im broke as a joke.

Yo Mo, im from the same neighborhood as you. What part of the pits of hell you from ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information