G2otogo is offline New Member

Smile new member needing some advice

Hey guys i just found this site out from searching about streoids . Anyways i'm 28 years old and weight only 150 lbs . I'm 6'3 and just started to go to the gym like less than a week ago.

But I have been to the gym in the past , only to get fustrasted and quit. My Problem is that i am skinny and it is very hard to gain weight , I have tried to use the weight gainer and protein to just not use it anymore , cause it tastes like shit and hard to swallow!.

But now i am back at the gym after finally quit smoking and eating better , getting rid of all candy , pop ect . But I get so fustrated when i get to the gym , i know that i have not been working out long , but seeing the other guys at the gym, turns me to just quit again , i don't know what i am doing and feel like a wimp when I am there , starting out only using the light weights and feeling like i am getting no where . I been looking online and seeing about taking anaoblic setroids , but not sure about the side effects . need to do something to give the boost enough to keep going , cause i am afraid i never see results and quit ! . Plus i am on a workout program the gym guy put me on , not sure if it is what i need or not .

Been going off and on to gyms for years and years , to only quit . I wanted a great muscle bod ever scince i was was a teengager . I want it so bad i can taste it , but don't know how to get it

Any Suggests , Need some good advice !!!
    Last edited by G2otogo; 01-24-2006 at 04:29 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First of all you have come to the right place for help. Now forget the juice mate, it wont do shit for you at the moment I can assure you. I think your biggest problem is your attitude. Forget what everyone else thinks of you or what you see other guys doing in the gym. Getting big is a LOT of hard work, it isnt going to happen overnight and there are no magic pills that will get you there quickly. If you arnt prepared to put in a lot of hard work consistently, over a long period of time then stop right now because thats what its going to take.

You need to get a workout good routine going for a start, post up here what you are doing in the gym and how often. Next you have to eat, and I mean eat A LOT. Eating is the key to growing. Here is a sample diet to give you the idea UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... you will need to eat like this and workout extremly hard but if you do this you will get bigger there is no doubt. Its up to you though. We can give you advice and guidence but at the end of the day you are the one that has to want this.

Hey ! Yeah i know that i have to be patient when it come to results , cause truefully that is what was getting me to quit the gym in the past and go back to my unhealthy life style . the longest i have gone to the gym is 6 months and got so fustrated and just gave up , and that was like 3 years or more ago . I was not showing anything , maybe my workout , maybe how i eat which was not the greastes or another factor . Bu now i am being more patient so far, but now i wounder how long it will take to get any results , that is why i was thinkinkg about the juice , a little kicker to it in the right direction. But i know it is going to take time , I just have to realize it , but just don't want to be working out for months or a year and have nothing to show , but strength , which is great ! but looking at getting the muscle , that is what i been wanting . I am just going to take it day by day is my best bet !.

Anyway , here is the workout the guy from the gym put me on andi work out about every day , other than sunday. :

bike ect - 5 min

smith press machine - #5 3 sets of 14

incline press wide -narrow - #40 3 sets of 14

butterfly - 3 sets of 14 #40 ( do not do this one right , feel it in my arm more then my chest no matter how i do it right ! )

Lat. front overhand pull downs - 3 sets of 14 #40

underhand pull downs - 3 sets of 14 # 40

cyberbex back machine w/n - 3 sets of 14 # 40
    bench press machine - 7 lbs 3 sets of 12

bicep curl ( with curl bar ) - not sure , only did it once so far the first time i went and did not tell me what he put , and forgot , have to find out again .

leg extensions - 3 sets of 14 #15

leg curls - 3 sets of 15 #15

leg press - 15

3 way floor sit ups - 70

so that is my workout , as on the sheet he gave me , what do you think ? anything else i should add or subtract from my workout ?

another note is that it seems like i am getting sore in my right arm , the and showing getting results in my right arm and not in my left , but it seems like i am doing everything right , but seems to be going to my right arm and not my left epecially for my biceps and triceps. not sure what i am doing wrong.

plus i have some weight gainer and not taken it more then once , casue it really bad !!! but does it really work ?

should i be worried about gaining weight ? being at 150lbs and at 6'3 what should my weight be ? i was thinking 200lbs sounds right .

thanks for the suggestions , i am taking them all in . Though page on nutrition you put for to look at is alot of info . kind of alot to take in . but appreate all the suggestions i get .
    Last edited by G2otogo; 01-24-2006 at 05:56 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    First off.. welcome man.

Secondly... props to you for taking the initiative.

On a side note tho.. this is the introductions forum.

You'll get the responses you seek if you post your questions in the relevant forums..where they'll get more veiws; responses.. etc

workout forum: http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/
    diet forum: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    Supplement forum: http://forums.steroid.com/supplements/

Goodluck..

and welcome

~Narkissos

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Nark can you move this to thw Workout Forum, this guy needs help and we might as well maintain this thread

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Nark can you move this to thw Workout Forum, this guy needs help and we might as well maintain this thread

done...

Smile

thanks guys for moving my thread , appreate it !

Thread Information