Thread: How much Cardio

jon jon is offline Junior Member

How much Cardio

I have been cutting for about 4 weeks and lost around 12 pounds, my question is how much cardio is should be done for the last month i was doing around, 45 min 4-5 days a week, I want to bump it up to abour 60 min six days a week just wondering is this is sufficent to drop about 15 lbs this month, diet is good, about 450 g pro/100 g carbs/60 g fat, cheat day every 15 days, thanks for the help

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    you're currently averaging 3 lbs per week.. which is relatively healthy (considering that most dieters average 2 lbs per week).

I think you should continue in this vein...

Tho the increase (to 15 lbs per month over your current 12) is minimal (just under an additional lb per week).. one does not want too lose too much to fast... as the higher the overall total the higher the risk of increased muscle loss

I'd add another 45 min session per week to your current regime (45 mins 6 days per week)

Are you getting ready for a contest..or trying to meet a weight goal by a specific time?

~Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    you're currently averaging 3 lbs per week.. which is relatively healthy (considering that most dieters average 2 lbs per week).

I think you should continue in this vein...

Tho the increase (to 15 lbs per month over your current 12) is minimal (just under an additional lb per week).. one does not want too lose too much to fast... as the higher the overall total the higher the risk of increased muscle loss

I'd add another 45 min session per week to your current regime (45 mins 6 days per week)

Are you getting ready for a contest..or trying to meet a weight goal by a specific time?

~Narkissos
    thinking about doing a show in July, but i just want to see how everyting goes with this diet, i would like to get to about 240 lbs in about 2 more months and hold about 8% bf, just to get an idea about waht needs to be worked on for the july show

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you got any pics?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Nark, you're a sick bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Nark, you're a sick bastard.
    Will posty pics soon, just need a digital camera, stats are 6"5" about 263 lbs right now around 15% bf, 24yo

Thread Information