statuZ is offline Banned

left pec bigger than right pec

Hey all i have a quick question, for some reason my left peck seems to have a noticeable amount of more muscle than my right pec. Not to mention i am right handed for some reason i think it is the lack of balance that i use that uses more of my left pec and then probably my right tri more, when i should be using both pecs. ya?

Flexor is offline Banned
    Nah, its genetics. Its unlikely that your triceps are helping that much with one side, although its possible if it really is noticable. More often than not it is just genetics. All you can do is work them equally with good form, and maybe blast your chest with other methods such as negatives, dbs, higher reps something like that. They will likely even out as they both get bigger together, as you start to reach your genetic limits.

statuZ is offline Banned
    exactly, its not noticably bigger (my right tri) im just a right hander so i think i use more control in my right arm, and my left is pretty uncordinated and weaker so i think thats maybe why it happens. But i try to isolate my right pec with dumbell presses so hopefully that will do something.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    You did post the same thing i did...thats crazy....lol

Thread Information