Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member

Should I be doing cardio?

I am near the end of my fourth week of test/deca /d-bol and have gained about 12 pounds so far. I have been doing 45 minutes on the treadmill every other day. Is this enough or too much? I don't want the cardio to take away from my gains.

beelzebub is offline Banned
    Thats fine i won't hurt your gains it will help you reduce the bloat.And also it will keep the BP in check........JMO.......

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Should I be doing cardio?

Originally posted by Big "D" Daddy
    I am near the end of my fourth week of test/deca/d-bol and have gained about 12 pounds so far. I have been doing 45 minutes on the treadmill every other day. Is this enough or too much? I don't want the cardio to take away from my gains.
    I think cardio should be done only when it suits your goals.

There have been several studies indicating that anaerobic activity was just as beneficial to ones cardiovascular health as aerobic activity. People who train for specific athletic purposes that require endurance should train both aerobically and anaerobically under the given circumstances. I also feel that aerobic activity will make cutting periods easier and more successful rather than abstaining from anything but weight training. On the other hand, I don't see why aerobic training during periods of anticipated weight gain and hypertrophy is really necessary.

superbeast is offline Member
    Yes, Cardio is necessary even if you are trying to bulk! Doing cardio helps develop capillary density. This means that it can actually increase the number of capillaries carrying blood to the muscle. This equals more energy, better pumps, faster recovery, etc.

Thread Information