Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

iron mans HIT training method

anyone tried the iron mans training method with success ??

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Its simply awsome. Great for bulking. I like to cycle it with high volume training. I.E do the 2, 6 week cycles, then switch over to working each muscle once a week, using more volume with a rep range around 10 8 6, youll be AMAZED at the results, i am. After the first 6 week cycle i put on 12 pounds(solid) and put 25 pounds on my bech, can go wrong with that(my results may be better then most because i did this after a short break from the gym, but its still the shit)

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    - GAL -->

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    how do i get my hands on this workout?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you referring to THIS by Mike Mentzer and John Little? I have stumbled more than once about getting this book... might have to read it... what is the foundation of the training ideas?

The Iron Man is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Pinnacles-sticky..

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    ShnouzedUp,

Pinnacle has part of my routine posted in the sticky titled (VAIROUS TRAINING TECHNIQUES).

Giants11 is in the process of replacing that un-edited version with the newer version SO EVERYONE can make the best gains possible with my routine.

My program works in a SLINGSHOT manner. During the first 3 weeks your torso strength will soar but expect to struggle with arm strength. During weeks 4-6 the torso strength gains will slow down but your arms strength will go through the roof! The reason for this is the way each body part is split up in conjunction with adding a rest-pause on the last set during weeks 4-6.

After a 10 day lay off you will come back in doing the 1-3 weeks split again and your torso strength will have increase yet again because of the increased arm strength and torso strength you gained from the rest-pause on weeks 4-6. Simlpy said you "Sling Shot" back and forth making continual gains to the best of your genetic ability.

sweet! im down... you think there is anyway possible you could pm me the entire protocal for it all.... also, how hard is this to do off cycle? im just comin off pct, and im feelin like a weak ass pussy girl right now... i tried the holistic training last night and it damn near killed me, i was mad how weak i was with it.

It is in the training sticky at the top of this forum that was posted by pinnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Are you referring to THIS by Mike Mentzer and John Little? I have stumbled more than once about getting this book... might have to read it... what is the foundation of the training ideas??
    No that is not it. Iron man stated the jist of it in his post, but I will help him out a little more. The basic idea behind it is that there are 2 types of muscle fibers (fast and slow twitch or type A and type B), well most of us are aware of this right? Well, he says that within the fast twitch, or type B group, muscle fibers, there are 3 subdivisions of fibers (1,2,&3) type 1 is stimulated with rep range 2-5, type 2 is stimulated in the rep range 6-10, and type three is stimulated reps 11-15. So you do a set to failure in each of the three reps ranges totalling 3 sets. You can find it in pinnacle's sticky to read up more on it...I strongly suggest you do. It focuses a lot on not over taxing the CNS, and preventing injury while at the same time achievieng maximum stimulation of all muscle fibers as often as possible, but still giving them proper time to recover. It makes too much sense not to try it out.

BTW, iron man in case you were wondering who the hell this was, it is Hella Swole from PM. I will be visiting your new forum soon!

sweet! im down... you think there is anyway possible you could pm me the entire protocal for it all.... also, how hard is this to do off cycle? im just comin off pct, and im feelin like a weak ass pussy girl right now... i tried the holistic training last night and it damn near killed me, i was mad how weak i was with it.
    THe ENTIRE protocol is in pinnacles post, seriously it explains everythign about the program. And this would be a perfect routine for PCT as it will keep you from over training during a catabolic state and help preserve strength as well as give you proper recovery time.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    THe ENTIRE protocol is in pinnacles post, seriously it explains everythign about the program. And this would be a perfect routine for PCT as it will keep you from over training during a catabolic state and help preserve strength as well as give you proper recovery time.
    i am going to give it a shot in a week or so ,,i have read the various training techniques sticky and thats why i posted if anyone tried it in the first place ,,i was wondering can i use the main idea but increase the no of sets for a certain muscle group,,also is there any info that i should read rather than that found in the sticky ,,peace

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Iron Man anyway you can send me your program as an attachment. i can't veiw it at your board without registering.

Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    i am going to give it a shot in a week or so ,,i have read the various training techniques sticky and thats why i posted if anyone tried it in the first place ,,i was wondering can i use the main idea but increase the no of sets for a certain muscle group,,also is there any info that i should read rather than that found in the sticky ,,peace
    NO...do not add sets...that is taking away the whole idea of the program...not stressing the CNS too much. You would be suprised at how easy that can be.

awesome! i'm gonna try it on monday... maybe i'll even make an entire log of it or something. if u all really want me to, i will... but i dunno if i would take all the time out to post it all up on here just for me...

awesome! i'm gonna try it on monday... maybe i'll even make an entire log of it or something. if u all really want me to, i will... but i dunno if i would take all the time out to post it all up on here just for me...
    Do it man, I got a notepad/jounral thingy at walmart and record all my workouts now to make sure I am going up in strength...it is really helping. I record all my exercises, sets, reps, form on those sets...whether or not I used straps/belt etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Iron Man anyway you can send me your program as an attachment. i can't veiw it at your board without registering.
    It is at the top of the page in the training sticky.

yaston2003 is offline Junior Member
    If I doing a cycle of deca , test and dbol . Would it be practical for me to add more sets, cause I recover faster and have more test in my body. Also would this routine be better then normal once a week body part, while I doing a cycle of deca, test and dbol./ thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003
    If I doing a cycle of deca, test and dbol. Would it be practical for me to add more sets, cause I recover faster and have more test in my body. Also would this routine be better then normal once a week body part, while I doing a cycle of deca, test and dbol./ thanks
    yeah bump for an answer

If I doing a cycle of deca, test and dbol. Would it be practical for me to add more sets, cause I recover faster and have more test in my body. Also would this routine be better then normal once a week body part, while I doing a cycle of deca, test and dbol./ thanks
    No DO NOT ADD SETS this takes away the whole idea of the program!! Just read the article it explains it all.....you end up hitting each muscle groupe twice in 8 days instead of once every 7 days, therefore you give your muscles twice the opportunity to grow since you are hitting them more often. I started this routine at the beginning of my test/deca /a-bomb cycle and have neveer made better gains on any cycle.

NO DO NOT DO ONCE A WEEK. You jsut copntradicted yourself anyways, you said you should add sets while ON b/c your recvovery is better, but then you say you only want to do each muscel once per week? Why woudl you want to do that is your recovery is better? doesn't make sense bud. Just stick to the plan and give it a fair shot, then ask quesitons you will not be disappointed

No DO NOT ADD SETS this takes away the whole idea of the program!! Just read the article it explains it all.....you end up hitting each muscle groupe twice in 8 days instead of once every 7 days, therefore you give your muscles twice the opportunity to grow since you are hitting them more often. I started this routine at the beginning of my test/deca /a-bomb cycle and have neveer made better gains on any cycle.

NO DO NOT DO ONCE A WEEK. You jsut copntradicted yourself anyways, you said you should add sets while ON b/c your recvovery is better, but then you say you only want to do each muscel once per week? Why woudl you want to do that is your recovery is better? doesn't make sense bud. Just stick to the plan and give it a fair shot, then ask quesitons you will not be disappointed

Smile Thank you!

Giantz11,

I sent you the full version today at your hushmail address.

thanks again for your help and if you have any difficulties please shoot me a pm.

IRON MAN

Smile Thank you!

Giantz11,

thanks again for your help and if you have any difficulties please shoot me a pm.

IRON MAN

Smile Thank you!

Giantz11,

IRON MAN

Smile Thank you!

Giantz11,

IRON MAN

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro,
    Ive been training for about 5 years now and im just not getting bigger anymore, havent in awhile. Ive cycled a couple times and get big when im on, but drop off after i get off even with good pct. I wanted to change up my workout and give your method a shot. I was wondering if you could email me it to me, i tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me.
    thanks alot,
    Aaron

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    iron man, would you send me the full version to my email as well,

[email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    hey bro,
    Ive been training for about 5 years now and im just not getting bigger anymore, havent in awhile. Ive cycled a couple times and get big when im on, but drop off after i get off even with good pct. I wanted to change up my workout and give your method a shot. I was wondering if you could email me it to me, i tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me.
    thanks alot,
    Aaron
    what do u mean that u drop off after cycle,,what are your stats and cycle history cause honestly i think that the problem aint your routine,,its your diet the routine whould help more in maximising your gains and not keeping your gains post cycle,,diet here is more important....peace

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    I eat really clean, and i do pct and everything. But after I get off juice its a slow decline for about a month or so, ill drop like 10 to 15 lbs.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    In the workout it states that the workout program will need to be adjusted if you incorporate deadlifts.

How would I adjust to incorporate deadlifts?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    In the workout it states that the workout program will need to be adjusted if you incorporate deadlifts.

How would I adjust to incorporate deadlifts?

Thanks
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    I eat really clean, and i do pct and everything. But after I get off juice its a slow decline for about a month or so, ill drop like 10 to 15 lbs.
    what are your stats and previous cycles,,just curious..

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Everyone,

Iron's new and updated plan are at the top of the page in the Sticky.

Thanks

If you have any further questions after reading it please ask and I'll help. What spound told everyone has been dead on.

NOTE: Be careful and not hurt yourself with my routine while using steroids . Some have gained strength/muscle so fast their tendon strength was unable too keep up. Use a very controlled form and you should do okay.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Iron man I don't mean to put you out...
    but could you also send me the full version

[email protected]

thanks bro...

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Iron man I don't mean to put you out...
    but could you also send me the full version

[email protected]

thanks bro...
    Its posted now at the top of the page in the training sticky.....

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Thanks, my man Spound here...D*mn...

i was wondering after reading the program i have noticed that u do the same exercise every week ,,,and 1 exercise for each muscle i mean i cant just do flat bench all the time nor can i do incline all the time ,,i should at least be doing flat and incline together when i am hitting my chest ,,it says that one supplementary exercise can be done for lagging bodyparts at11-15 reps ,,,thats a too light weight in my opinion to do for inclines.....peace

Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    i was wondering after reading the program i have noticed that u do the same exercise every week ,,,and 1 exercise for each muscle i mean i cant just do flat bench all the time nor can i do incline all the time ,,i should at least be doing flat and incline together when i am hitting my chest ,,it says that one supplementary exercise can be done for lagging bodyparts at11-15 reps ,,,thats a too light weight in my opinion to do for inclines.....peace
    And why is that? LOL Did you know that when a muscle contracts, it contracts as a whole, not it seperate parts. THerefore, when you do incline, it is not just the upper part of your chest that is contracting or getting "worked" but the whole chest. The program is there, and is set. Take it or leave it, but do not criticize, especially if you haven't even tried it yet. It's up to you whether or not you want to incorporate it in your bodybuilding endevors.

here ya go

IRONMAN IS THE REAL DEAL

I dont wanna sit here and boast about my accomplishments while trying Ironmans training Im going to let the pictures speak for themselves , ill be posting a few pics in April so you all can see what im talking about .

Im 5'9 currently weighing 252 with visible abs , all i can say is thanks to Ironman i guess its just what i needed to get over the 250 mark and let me say this it didnt take me months the weight just ****ing flew on me week by week i started out at 235 same kind of abs now im over 250 same abs WTF??? i like what i see and i think the most of you will be impressed hopefully , im going to be at least 255 in my pics and a good looking solid 255 none of this fat bastad water retention shit lol .

Think and grow BIG
    V V
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iron mans HIT training method-legs3.jpg  
    Last edited by The Iron Man; 01-30-2006 at 10:09 PM.

lat pic

lat pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iron mans HIT training method-back1.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information