viper3345 is offline New Member

Smile New and looking for advice

Hey everyone, I don't have any intentions of doing cycles or anything. I just knew that I could find some real useful information on how to workout and how to diet properly from a website like this. I am 23 years old and haven't really ever toned up. I am 6'2" at 190 lbs currently. My goal would be to cut to 175-180 lbs, tone up my stomach area, and start packing on some muscle else where. I just don't know where to start.

Currently I am reading The Abs Diet by David Zinczenko from Mens Health. So far its been a great read explaining how to make your body an efficient machine. It has taught me quit a bit on understanding how to eat properly to burn fat and have the essential elements in a diet to build muscle. I am currently on the diet regiment outlined in the book. Now I just need to start a workout program. I am in the process of looking into where to get a membership in my area.

Well, that's about all I got for my first post and hope to talk to y'all soon.

Thanks, Eric
    Last edited by viper3345; 01-25-2006 at 01:15 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    My favorite strength coach is Australian (spelling) Strength Coach Ian King. He lays everything out in simple terms but yet is a highly intelligent individual.

Here is a link to helping you out:

http: // www . ********. com / read Topic . do ? id = 459546

I spaced this address out so it wouldn't be blocked out. Type it in the address bar with no spaces. At your bodyweight, this would be the best workout for you.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    They still blocked it out .

t - nation

That is what they blocked out.

Thread Information