G2otogo is offline New Member

need some help with workout

Hey guys . I have a problem with my workout. seems like my workout is not enough for me to get to me to my goal. How i workout and how many reps and what workouts to do what to lift , how much to lift. It seems like i am not lifitng enough weight , and it seems like i get tired to quick to do all my reps .

I am about to give up and just quit going to the gym , i only been working out for a week , feel like such a dork at the gym that yersterday i just left not finishing my whole workout. I am clueless! any advice or anything i can look into to get me to become a gym natural.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bro, don't give up. Apparently, you just haven't had a good teacher. My title under my custom gives you my credentials. My profile will give you my education level. Here is a good workout for a beginner and is taught by my favorite strength coach Ian King. Best teacher I have found. He covers a lot of topics in this article. It's called the Bulk Building Workout.

http : // www . t - nation . com / read Topic . do ? id = 459537

http://www.*************/readTopic.do?id=459537

thanks Papi , appreate the links .

yeah here the thing in the last 10 years of attempts to go to the gym , i have gotten women who have gave me a workout program at most every gym and less than 2 weeks later i was gone ! And now at the one of the gyms that i returned to , i had this guy that sounded great and was going to help me the 1st month , threw me quickly into what to do the first day and now have not seen him once when i have been at the gym.
    So i guess i am on my own again . and really hate to be cause i get fustrated and overwhelmed eaisly .

i have even payed $50.00 a hour to have personal trainer at once gym and got fustrated with her Jane Fonda workout ( no offence to any women ) .

but will check out the site . maybe i have to be my own fitness coach !

Hey Papi93, tried those links and could not get them , seemed like they were incomplete or something ?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by G2otogo
    thanks Papi , appreate the links .

yeah here the thing in the last 10 years of attempts to go to the gym , i have gotten women who have gave me a workout program at most every gym and less than 2 weeks later i was gone ! And now at the one of the gyms that i returned to , i had this guy that sounded great and was going to help me the 1st month , threw me quickly into what to do the first day and now have not seen him once when i have been at the gym.
    So i guess i am on my own again . and really hate to be cause i get fustrated and overwhelmed eaisly .

i have even payed $50.00 a hour to have personal trainer at once gym and got fustrated with her Jane Fonda workout ( no offence to any women ) .

but will check out the site . maybe i have to be my own fitness coach !
    If you read this article, you will have learned more than most personal trainer could teach you. Trust me, I am a certified personal trainer and have the experience to say this. Most are just in it for the money and have no passion for profession. I've always told my friends, if I won the lottery I would do this for free. If you have further question about exercise technique, post a thread and I'll help you out.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Hey Papi93, tried those links and could not get them , seemed like they were incomplete or something ?
    The first link has to be typed in with no spaces. I typed it that way so it wasn't blocked out. The second link is a demonstration of what happens when you try to post a link.

Hey Papi

thanks for the advice , i apppreate someone giving it to me real and not a bunch of bull to just hear what i want to hear in the past .

So to start out with i'm 6'3 . and at my first gym appointment i weight 150lbs clothed . not sure where i should be weight wise?

I need to get start from the beggging. I am healthy and have no health restritions. any workout you would reccomd that would be good to really get me going NOT LOOKING FOR THE WIMPIE 8 POUND WEIGHT BEGINING WEIGHT LIFTING !! looking for something that is going to get me really showing results in a couple of moth or more .

also what about eating ? that part too is really a big part i guess and that is where i kind of am not all there cause I workout overnights.

Any advice you can give me at all is good ! i am really wet behind the ear about weight lifting !

Abs , what are they the best abs , i read so many men's workout magazines and man it alot of diffrent info . any suggestion for getting my little bulgie stomah turn into a 6 pack

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Hey Papi

thanks for the advice , i apppreate someone giving it to me real and not a bunch of bull to just hear what i want to hear in the past .

So to start out with i'm 6'3 . and at my first gym appointment i weight 150lbs clothed . not sure where i should be weight wise?

I need to get start from the beggging. I am healthy and have no health restritions. any workout you would reccomd that would be good to really get me going NOT LOOKING FOR THE WIMPIE 8 POUND WEIGHT BEGINING WEIGHT LIFTING !! looking for something that is going to get me really showing results in a couple of moth or more .

also what about eating ? that part too is really a big part i guess and that is where i kind of am not all there cause I workout overnights.

Any advice you can give me at all is good ! i am really wet behind the ear about weight lifting !

Abs , what are they the best abs , i read so many men's workout magazines and man it alot of diffrent info . any suggestion for getting my little bulgie stomah turn into a 6 pack
    Check out the bulk building workout by Ian King (the spaced-out link I provided). Please read this article. It is an excellent learning experience for beginners.
    As far as diet goes, go to the diet forum and research as much as you can. Once you have researched, start posting threads with your questions. Once you have put together a diet, with the help of the other members, post a thread of your diet. The other members will critique it and give you tips.

Thread Information