se11 is offline Associate Member

Loosing weight, help please

I've been doing extra cardio and watching what I eat more, but I have lost about 7 pounds. I want to stay around 7-10 pounds more but I want to be lean with it.

I workout with weights about 3-4 days per week and I was doing the treadmil about 5. Now since I've been working at my job more I've been doing weights 3-4, but doing the treadmil about 2-3.

What can I do in order to gain some weight, but make sure I am not gaining bad weight. I want to get more cut than I am, but I don't want to loose any more weight. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Your diet will be the key to making sure that you don't gain “bad weight.” Depending on your BF% you may have to lose more "bad weight." Adding quality muscle can be difficult, so make sure you don't expend more calories than you take in, but don't take in too much. Check the diet forums for more information.

se11 is offline Associate Member
    what exactly should i look for in the diet forum?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    what exactly should i look for in the diet forum?
    look at the stickies at the top of the forum on "how to cut" and then change it to your needs, post your diet for critiques after that. and i doubt you will get cut up without losing weight... but you can definately get cut up with a good diet and some perseverance...good luck.

Thread Information