24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Intresting Chest rotation

check this out a few years ago I came up with a chest program that rotates every workout. I would switch dumbells for barbells and incline with flat every workout like such:

Chest workout 1
    flat barbell
    incline dumbell

Chest workout 2
    Incline barbell
    flat dumbell

chest 3
    incline dumbell
    flat barbell

chest 4
    flat dumbell
    incline barbell

I think thats how I did it I was wondering if anyone has done anything like that. I dont remember how well it worked it's been a few years but I think it worked decent but I just stick with my style now. Any thoughts

I have done the first 2 workouts often, as many people probably have. I dont think that I could start off with dumbells (like in 3 and 4) just because my triceps would be gone by the time I got to Barbells. But, the fact that you are doing something a little different every week makes it a pretty decent routine.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I have done the first 2 workouts often, as many people probably have. I dont think that I could start off with dumbells (like in 3 and 4) just because my triceps would be gone by the time I got to Barbells. But, the fact that you are doing something a little different every week makes it a pretty decent routine.
    Yea I was wondering that I used to do that when I was uneducated but I thought it worked maybe someday ill incorporate it back in to my style

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Yea I was wondering that I used to do that when I was uneducated but I thought it worked maybe someday ill incorporate it back in to my style
    What is your current "style"/routine?

What is your current "style"/routine?
    I'm just using barbell incline first followed by flat dumbell with flyes 12 sets total I also like to throw in a nice set of pushups after I hit my tris.

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    I'm just using barbell incline first followed by flat dumbell with flyes 12 sets total I also like to throw in a nice set of pushups after I hit my tris.
    Yeah, I sometimes will do pushups at the end of my chest/tri workout. I look like a puss*e doing them cause my arms are so weak by the end of my workout.

Yeah, I sometimes will do pushups at the end of my chest/tri workout. I look like a puss*e doing them cause my arms are so weak by the end of my workout.
    same here getting to like 10 is the challange my arms shaking I'm breathing hard and everyone is like look at this turd

pelly789 is offline Member
    i hear you on the push ups haha seems like an interesting chest routine, i might try it out thanks for posting it is halarious tho when you do like 10-20 push ups and ur face is beat red and sweating makes you look like a little poon

Thread Information