Thread: water

FLOo is offline Associate Member

water

whats the reason for having to drink a gallon or more of water a day while cutting?
    Is it just to keep water retention off?

im pretty certain that water helps your liver to release (??) fat and therefor allow your body to use it for energy providing your in a calorific deficit. also, water can make you feel fuller when cutting, therefore you eat less! and hey, a gallon of water a day is good no matter what your doing, i aim for at least a gallon a day no matter what, really helps me feel better!

pelly789 is offline Member
    keeps your system clean like nirish mark said its good to drink a gallon a day even if you dont train or anything

pelly789 is offline Member
    keeps your system clean like nirish mark said its good to drink a gallon a day even if you dont train or anything

ta2d is offline New Member
    I believe the "gallon per day" rule is mearly a general rule of thumb for an adult. Excess water intake does help you flush excess water out of your system that you may be retaining and also prevents dehydration. Also, water helps with digestion and keeps the system clean. If the water is cold it also slightly speeds up your metabolism and causes you to burn more calories due to trying to warm the water up. As an added benifit, drinking a gallon of water throughout the day also helps to suppress the appitite and helps keep you from overeating.

Thread Information