Thread: look

Dman is offline New Member

Angry look

I'm 23 years old and have been working out for a year and 4 months and cant seem to put on any size i am 5'8 138 pounds and i workout 4 times a week mon. chest/bi/ tri/abs--tue..back/legs/abs wes/day off
    thurs.back/legs/ friday/chest bi tri i don't know if I'm expecting to much. Or if i am wasteing my time.I read an article the other day about my body type and it said that i was a ectomorph.I'm tried of looking in the mirror and seeing mild improvements what can i do? Am i working out to much?Please help

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Try work every body part once a week and no more than 2 body parts a day.(not including abs) Plus if you wanna gain weight you need to EAT. Try tweaking your diet.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your diet like? Are you eating enough? protein/carbs/fats?

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    eating lots of protein and carbs is absulothly the key to gain.. i even suggest to set your alarm clock and have a high protein meal in the middle of the nite.
    my ex use to do that, and have seen good results..the only thing he use to wake me up as well, and found it hard to go back to bed !! :-(
    just make sure you r quiet, or prepare your meal in advance...

i wish my problem was the same as you: hard to gain..
    sweetgirl

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    It's funny you say that Sweet, i get up about 4 times during the night and at least 2 of those times im mixing up a protein shake, Im still half sleep when i mix it, but those clumps of mix don't bother me. As long as i get me protein

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yep stick to one body part per day and go Heavy, heavy, heavy with plenty of protein and rest. Results will appear!

thegame01 is offline Member
    Dinan i had the same as you .Ya definitely eat eat eat and eat some more,carbs,protein and fat ,just eat .Thats what i did and why i emphasize the eating so damn much is that ,that was my problem .I knew i had to eat alote but i had never really realized just how much.And so i went on a bulking diet and was eating 5000 cals a day rich in protein obviously.Then another thing that worked miracles for me is Creatine.With taht diet i was taking creatine ,glutamine, and mrp's instead of whey to get extra cals .Drink alote of water. As far as your workout goes do a three day split or if you can follow BigKev's workout ,you can find it in this section ,go down some more.You have to train very hard because of your genetics,eat like a horse ,and sleep .
    hope this helps ,good luck bro
    BTW train for a few yrs ,get the most you can naturally and whe you plateau the look into AS to beat genetics but work at it naturally for a while

Thread Information