Thread: Need Help!

rugger69 is offline New Member

Need Help!

Ok where do I begin? I play collegiate rugby and am almost 20 years old. I have been the same size for around 3 years. This size is 200 lbs 5'11". I am built bigger than most of my friends but need a lifestyle change. I recently stopped drinking completely and have been off the booze for 4 weeks now. I am down to about 192 but want to lose more weight. I am willing to even sacrifice some muscle just to be lighter on my feet. My rugby coach made some position changes due to seniors graduating this past spring. For anyone who has played rugby, I am now an Inside Center coming from Hooker. I have great athletic abitilties and am an officer of this highly competitive team. Please anyone and everyone give me any suggestions for a cycle. Most that I have asked have recommended winny but i think i need a little more. I also heard clenbuterol would work well. Thanks for reading my sob story and all recommendations are greatly appreciated.

PS I pretty much have my diet and workout regiment figured out so I'm mainly looking for what steroids /supplements to invest in.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Before looking into steroids why don't you let us take a look at your workout routine? You should also realize that at 19 you're still producing test naturally and shouldn't really be looking into gear for a couple of years.

I used to play rugby (men's league) and hopefully will play in college this year. I personally wouldn't sacrifice strength for speed.

rugger69 is offline New Member
    thanks for the response My workout routine consists of one major muscle each day for at least 4 days a week. Lately, due to my lack of alcohol, Ive been hitting the gym 5 -6 days a week but get very limited cardio exercise. Im just so frustrated to be at the same size for such a long time. My muscles when unflexed have minimal definition but when flexed look awesome. Please send me your comments Thanks

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Muscles need to rest in order to grow. You can look at some threads regarding mass in the workout section that might help you out. A popular routine is "Big Kev's routine" Do a search and check it out, lots of people seem to like that one.

Thread Information