undertaker is offline Banned

Angry help on my upper chest

hi members
    i am 85kg weight 191cm height i have been training for 3 month and taken 50 pills of anabol steroid for now
    i have a problem in my upper chest(it didnt apear actualy u can see my skeleton throw my upper chest)even i was training it hard i do incline barbell,incline dumbell,over ,flat press,fly and i train it once per week
    can any 1 help i am saying my arms and my shouldrs growing huge and my upper chest is flat

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    possible answers
    (1)may be over training upper chest--trying to do extra to make it grow can halter it
    (2)try cable flys standing out from cables and take them high to head level with a squeeze
    (3)may need to train it heavy with sets of 5 reps area

try to do flat bench after warm ups do 3 work sets at 5 rep range than go to incline (bar 1 week than db the next week)and do 3 work sets at 5-8 rep range than go to the cable flys and do 2 sets at 10 rep range
    if this does not make them go you may genetically have problems with upper pecs that will take awhile to overcome

undertaker is offline Banned
    thanx dude i will try (i will try anything that will even if u told me to dance ballet )

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Training for 3 months and your taking D-bol???

Anyways try something different to shock the muscle for example pyramid down instead of up. If you usually start off light on weight and work your way to heavy, try starting heavy then work down to light (see bigkev workout for more detail)

Or if you use fly’s as a finishing move use it as a starting move (see my Q & A thread on flat chest for more detail)

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    it takes time dude be patient,
    try dips and cable flyes
    peace

x_zone2 is offline New Member
    Try pre exhausting your pecs by first doing a flye movement....this way the pecs will be well worked and will fail long before your delts and tris. Its very effective and worked for me

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    This is a workout for my chest i did yesterday (more for cutting though as thats what im doing) and some may find it a bit much but i absolutley killed after and still do..

Warmup: Barbell Bench 2 sets 20 reps

Supersets: Dumbell Flys (12 - 15 reps dont need to be to failure but should fatigue you) followed by (Flat dumbell bench 12 - 15 reps done beyond failure) 3 sets

Supersets: Incline Flys (12 - 15 reps should fatigue you) followed by (Incline dumbells 12 - 15 reps done beyond failure) 3 sets

Supersets: Paralel dips (owne bodyweight till failure) followed by cable crosses (15 - 20 reps) 2 to 3 sets, these are more to completly flood the muscles and totally wipe our your chest.

As you can see its more for cutting and i wouldnt do it if i was trying to put on mass as its pretty high volume but MY GOD IT WORKS!! Will do this for a couple weeks before switching up again I like to use alot of variation when im cutting.

deisel is offline New Member
    juice

eggplant is offline Member
    try a lower incline..place a platform below a bench..i had the same prob in the past..but now my upper pecs are growing like hell..it doesn't matter how much u bench..try cutting down on the weights...and concentrate on squeezing the muscle..imo,incline with an angle of more than 30 works more on the collar bone part of the chest..which was wat i had been doin for the past 3 yrs..and now..after doin incline on a lower angle..my chest started growing..give it a try bro..

hypo is offline New Member
    what are supersets, and when should they be used? Are they simply working the muscle less intensely a second time per week instead of only once a week?

Thread Information