h0m3skill3t is offline New Member

Out of proportion legs..

Would you consider my lower body to be out of proportion if my calves are a little over 15 inches and quads are about 22.5.....and then my biceps are 13 and my forearms are 11?

Builder15 is offline Junior Member
    It would be easier to tell if we saw a pic, but to me it doesnt sound out of proportion, it just sounds to me like you have very good leg genetics going for you thats all. Dont worry the rest of your body will catch up.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    your not dude don't worry, just don't shave your legs it'll make you look even skinner, lol
    mine r
    quads 24
    calves 15.5
    arms 15.7
    chest 43
    peace

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro I have the most fucked up thing ever. I train my legs hard every week and stil nothing. It sucks because my upper body is getting huge (well, not huge but bigger), and my legs still look like chicken legs. I'm pissed, I don't want people to call me the "tornado". But there is nothing I can do about it, just train them and hope they come along. I am starting to think it might be genetics. But whatever it maybe it sucks, I feel your pain bro.

h0m3skill3t is offline New Member
    thanks guys, hopefully my upper body will catch up. I have finally been able to start adding muscle since track ended. Ive gained almost 10lbs in a month. woohoo

Thread Information