jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Question workout question?

i weigh about 165-170 and i'm in very good shape/ripped. my question is i want to know the best way to build size/bulk up. should i do heavy weight with low reps and sets? like do heavy weight with 5-8 reps and two sets? i spend about a hour at the gym 4 days a week. also how often should i change up exercises,like different ways to work the arms or any other muscle? please email me at [email protected]- thanks jeff

RebelMan is offline Junior Member
    If you are trying to bulk up I would give BigKev's workout a try. I am not sure where you can find it, but look under workouts, or you can search for it. If you find posts on it, read them and so far everyone of them I have read is positive. So if you stick to it you should get results. You also have to be eating right. Good Luck and lets us know if it works.

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks alot- yes i do eat very healthy and eat alot.

Jphill1301 is offline Junior Member
    Best way i've found to bulk up is to eat a ton. If your one of those people who can burn fat fast and lose weight w/ no problem I would intentially try to get bigger. Your muscles aren't going to grow unless you feed them. So take in way more protein, calories then you think, but be smart with the food don't go to Burger King to try and get big. Eat alot of healthy foods w/ lots of protein.

look up big kevs workout works great for me

Thread Information