tolinka is offline Senior Member

splitting your workout

Whts up people?....

I'm working out 6 times a week. The thing is that my gym started to close earlier for some reason. It closes at 8!!! used to be 10...i get off work at 6 and till i get there its 6:30....so now i dont really have enough time to work on two muscle groups...in your opinion is it better to work on two muscle groups in one day or just single one?

By the way I also wanted to know if there are any good websites that describe and show a picture of good workouts...

peace

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    hey man whats up. In reality i think it is all how your body is. Like ofr me, when i first started ot lift i did 2 body parts every other day and that did shit for me. Since i have started 1 part a day I have seen much results. I like one body part a day for the simple reasons that 1. you can have a good 45 min work out and leave. 2. It gives you the freedom where id you need to skip a day you can always double up on another day. I dunno thats me. i try and wokr out through the week and take of the wekeends but that never works. i end up tkaing a day or two off durining the week and makeing up for it over the weekend. but in ur case i think it would be better (time wise) for one a day. Or leave work earlier, or try another gym

hope that helps brother

hey bro,

Thanks for your advice...i believe that also with one workout a day I will less interupt the other muscles...still i'm thinking about it...what about the websites..?

Can anyone please give me some pictures of exercises for the shoulders?

Thread Information