Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

question about cardio

OK i got a ? about cardioi. I have heard votes for both sides.

With cardio, (mainly running on the treadmill) I know you are suppose to go 3 to 4 tiems a week, But i want ot know is it ok to go 4 days in a row. Like if i ran yest for 20 min, is it kosher for me to runn today for 20. ome poeple who i ahev talked to say it is working out muslces so you must give a day or two rst. Some poeple say it is ok. Go as many times as you want. Then i get the ole "it depends on ur body" answer. Just wanted to here the thoughts of my family on AR

peace

Farmer is offline Member
    It should be cool to run 4 days in a row, but some things to keep in mind are you can overtrain from cardio and it would be a good idea not to run on leg days. IMO if you don't need 4 days of cardio in a row then break it up and allow your body some rest, but if you have a good diet and do not overtrain with the cardio and weights then you should be fine because no matter if you run m-w-f or m-t-w-th you are still burning calories.

peace

superbeast is offline Member
    Yes, it won't hurt you to do cardio 4 days in a row.

I think a lot of guys miss the point of doing cardio. You aren't trying to work your muscles. You want to get you heart rate up without killing your muscles. If you ever have soreness from cardio, then you are doing something wrong. Do whatever form of cardio takes the least physical effort but will get your heart rate in the 70-80% of maximum range.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Oh ok thanks guys. that helped. cause i wanna balst my gut off now. And i usally can do it when i want to. So i am gonna keep a strict diet and stop drinking for 2 or 3 weeks. except for sat. (this hot aprty) but i feg 4 straigh days of cardio and watching diet will do it. thakns guys

Thread Information