tryingtogain is offline Member

whats wrong with me? im always sweating?

what is wrong with me? i am ushally always sweating when im indoors :-(
    i dont know why but i sweat in the armpit area alot. ive tried tons of antiperparnt detorants and none seem to work. i sweat so bad in the arm pit area on my shirts they are whet in that area. im 16 turning 17 soon 135lb ya im working on that and im not fat im in good shape. whats up? im really worried all about this and i dont like my shirts being wet in the armpits. i has been doing this even before i took supplements so its not them any advice?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, I'm the same way. Not so much of the arm pit kind...just the all around always hot feeling. When I eat, I blast a fan on high right at my face to keep from breaking a sweat. Everyone I know thinks I'm 'on' something (recs) because I am always hot and they aren't. I have no explanation except maybe with increased LBM, your body's metabolism gets hiked up a notch, and it's harder for your body to keep all that LBM cool, so it sweats to cool you off. All I know is that I can't wait for winter...and summer has just begun. . .

Don't sweat it bro (sorry, just had to). Try not thinking of being hot, right now as I type this, you got me thinking of it, and iwth my hands going bazurk around my keyboard I find myself heating up, so I better go stick my head in the freezer.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    To stop sweating in the arm pit, use a product called certain dry....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I sweat like crazy. After i get done working out, theres not a place on my body that is dry.

rugger69 is offline New Member
    bro, i had the EXACT same problem from about 8th through 12th grades I would just sweat in my armpits and thats it. They would be wet all day no matter the temperature outside. I know the feeling, you really start to get self conscious. it got so bad that there were even yellow stains on my white t shirts. but thats only from the chemicals in the deodorant but still very embarassing. try right guard sport anit- perspirant and deodorant also, shave your armpit hair with a buzzer. it may be mental but it seemed to help me lastly apply baby powder to the area after you get out of the shower it may seem over the edge but give it a whirl and keep me updated

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've had the same problem as well bro. Baby powder does help.
    Just make sure you don't go on any dates that require you to raise them arms.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    i was really bad at the beginning of summer, like dripping wet after walking to class and shit. it was really starting to suck when i would go to parties and go after girls so i went to the doctor about it. she gave me a prescription for this stuff called drysol and man, can i tell you it's made a world of difference. you put it on 2x a week before bed and i can be completely drenched in sweat everywhere else but my pits are dry as a bone. i'd highly reccommend it.

h0m3skill3t is offline New Member
    Yea i have to agree that certain dri works very well. this is the only stuff that worked for me. get some and ull be happy

tryingtogain is offline Member
    ya i rugger69 i have yellow spots on my shirts in the armpit area it sucks i need to buy some new shirts soon. they are really bad. does drysol require a prescription? thanks for the advise. One more thing. does anyone know what causes me to sweat in the armpits all the time?

clockwork is offline New Member
    I also have that sweating problem. I've had it for many years. I hate it. I did some research on it and found out it is called hyperhidrosis. I bought some drysol for under my arms which worked out bitchin. No perscription needed. Just do a search on yahoo on it. My hands also sweat really bad so I tried this other thing called Drionic. It sends small amount of electrical current through your hand and that paralyzes your sweat glands. It is kind of painful, but effective. I hope this information is helpful.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by clockwork
    I also have that sweating problem. I've had it for many years. I hate it. I did some research on it and found out it is called hyperhidrosis. I bought some drysol for under my arms which worked out bitchin. No perscription needed. Just do a search on yahoo on it. My hands also sweat really bad so I tried this other thing called Drionic. It sends small amount of electrical current through your hand and that paralyzes your sweat glands. It is kind of painful, but effective. I hope this information is helpful.
    Never heard of shock treatment for excessive sweating before
    Welcome to the board bro!

bhousewg is offline New Member
    Im in the same boat, I lay down on the coach with my girl to watch
    a movie or something, And next thing you know my shirt is drenched
    along with her and the pillow. Pretty nasty huh.
    I love fall and winter.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    My sweating drives me crazy, 5 minutes in the gym and I'm sweating like shit.
    After a 30 min cardio session, you do not want to be near me.
    Its the summer now in Israel, and this is a hot place

Winter is better as BHOUSEWG said.

And i am gonna get more body hair as the years go by, that will make matters worse.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    Forgot something ..

I remember a few years back i saw on CNN on a fashion show, a jacket which was kept cold all the time , some sort of ice things inside.
    It would keep you cool in hot conditions , and your body wouldn't overheat as much as it usually does.

I would want one of those for my birthday ......

Hosegood is offline New Member
    Dude, its called puberty. You'll grow out of it soon enough. I know it seems like forever now but by the time you're my age it'll seem like the blink of an eye. Try baby powder but that will just help absorb the sweat, not prevent it. It's part of the natural maturation process your body is going through.

Thread Information