Shades McCool is offline New Member

Ok so I got through the 1st step....

Ok so I have been on a high protien and a low carb mod fat diet. I have dropped about eight pounds in the past three weeks by using the diet and doing am cardio 3xweek for 45 minutes.

My whole body has cut up considerably and my abs have come out very nicely. My question is....now that my abs have come out, if I start working them very hard, will they become even more pronounced than they are now?

What exercises for abs do all of you do anyways? Any help will be appreciated!

bump

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Definitely work on the abs and they'll come out even more for you. I've been taking a medicine ball over my head and doing 25 sit ups and then immediately doing 25 crunches. (without rest) And doing 4 sets of that. It's been working well for me. There are tons of exercises you can do. Swiss ball crunches, reverse sit up, etc. Make sure to hit the obliques too.... And congrats on your progress, bro! Keep up the good work!!!

I really appreciate it. In about 3 weeks now I have gone from 6' 200lbs at about 10% to 192lbs and I have no clue what my bf% is. I am going to be underwater weighed soon though.

Another thing I have noticed is since I have been dieting and taking glutamine and drinking my water and doing my cardio is that my muscle hardness has gone off the wall. Not only am I getting more and more cut but my muscles feel like damn rocks now. Why is that? Anyone have a clue?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    That's happening because you are losing bodyfat. You're muscles no longer have the fat covering them up and will become more defined. Sounds good bro! Keep making us proud!

Thread Information