Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

? thinking about a new work out

OK. I'll make htis quiuck. Recently i have gotten hardcore into working out every muscle. i use to be lax on back and legs and now i am pushing everything. No i do the old 1 body part a day. usually work out 5 times a week. now i have been noticing, esp witht he cardio going 4 days a week, that no matter hwta body party you work, you have those secondary muscles that work too. So really your body doesn't get as much ret as it needs in a week. Now what i was htinking is workingout like this: You train hardcore for a week. bust your ass. The take the next week off. I mean still run cardio but one week on weights one week off. I mean that inuisres that your body gets the rest it needs.

the problemds i have with this are

the week you have off, your gonna have to watch your deit hardcore, unles your runnuing every day.

2. This will not ork if you take days off in the week really. You have to lift for 5 - 6 days straigh.

3. Is this giving too much rest for the muscles? Cause if you think abotu it. 1 muslce a day gives them a week. But what i am saying is that they do not egt a good weeks rest cause when you work somehting else out its getting wokred out too. EX: work bi9's on mopnday then you get to back on thursday. yu bicepts are used again.

I dunno thats it. Just wabted to see if anyone works thi way? Would it work? imean just ur thoughts on it.

thjanks bros

heyt and what do you thinkk about the name

DeadLiftingSaiyin

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I think that an entire week off is too much rest. Why don't you workout every-other day. That's what I'm doing and it's working just fine, but I do a total body workout each day for the most part.

see i dunno ic annot do total body work outs everyother day. I did that for the longest tiome and never got aanythign for it. Plus i think my workouts are better wiht a 45 min blast.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Perfect, have you looked into the WSB routine? That's what I'm on know and it is kicking my ass!! Only takes 45min or so and you're out. 4 days a week.

shit. I'll do that. you mean that west side training right. Oh yeah i remebe ryou said you wer eon that. I'l look at it again.

Thread Information