BullDogg20 is offline Member

spare tire a problem?

Need some adive on how to shed my unwanted fat on my abdominals, manly my lower abbs and obliques.

my spare tire isnt that Big but i want to loose 2-3 inches so i will be ripped, i am 5'5 182 lbs fairly lean but not ripped right now, but my stomach has got to be the worst area on my body for fat, i measured my lower abbs and they are 34.5 inches and my upper abbs were 32 inches. i have recently started doing alot of cardio but what exercise or what can any of you recomend for loosing fat in the lower abdomen region????

tryingtogain is offline Member
    thats my problem i have a little fat on my wait but underneight that my abs are pretty strong i want to cut off my fat so they will show.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    have you tried any ECA? I know it's not a miracle drug, but it may help. Or possibly even some Clen ? Just keep doing the cardio, working out hard, and eating right. What does your ab routine look like? If you're just starting out with your cardio, give it some time....you'll see results soon! Good luck bro!

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I remember almost 2 years a good i was i was preatty lean could at least see my abbs with out flexing and pull the skin to tighten it..lol
    but after training hard and doing a cycle of sust and winney and eating 6 times a day and no cardio it all caught up to me. i usually run 20 minutes a day for the last week and a half usualy take a couple days off a week. after my cardion i will do abbs for about 15 to 20 minutes. i use the abb crunch machine at my gym and do seated leg kicks,( not sure what they are called) how much ECA should i take and will that affect my cardio training, i am trying to get back into top physical shape, i recentaly enrolled in the armed forces.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    well im trying to builk up but loose the little bit of fat i have on my waist its not much fat but enough i need to get it off. if i do cardio will that get in the way of my bulking?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BullDogg20
    how much ECA should i take and will that affect my cardio training, i am trying to get back into top physical shape, i recentaly enrolled in the armed forces.
    I've used Xenadrine RFA-1 and saw decent results. Just use the recommended does, which is 4 caps a day. Do a search on ECA. It will help your training if you want to lose fat. Just make sure to eat properly and drink a lot of water.

TTG....either bulk or cut. You can't do both at the same time. Cardio is good, but limit it while you bulk. PM me if I can help at all (that goes for the both of you) Good luck!!!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    don't overtrain abs, train like ne other bodypart, good diet and cardio makes em shrink, the waistline
    peace

Hosegood is offline New Member
    Bulldogg20- Don't worry about it at all. If you're about to depart for basic you'll get it right back. They may run the hell out of you but all the food is packed with starch. You'll get some form of potatoes with every meal plus they add starch and protein to everything else and you drink only whole milk.(with meals) The MRE's alone have 3000 calories in one meal because they are intended to sustain you for a full day on one ration in a hostile environment. Many guys I went through basic with were in better all around shape after but had put on a little gut. Only the really skinny guys put on noticable muscle. If you are really worried about the gut afterwards then put in for Ranger school. I went from 193 to 168 in a mere 78 days. LOL Good luck.

Thread Information