gpupp is offline New Member

Question newbiew on gear workout

first time user on gear and just wondering what's a good workout to use...have been lifting naturally for 3 years and know the lifts and forms quite well but need gear to get additional spark to push me over the plateau...any advice or suggestions on nutrion or workouts will be appreciated...taking:

9 weeks of cytomel /clen /deca

clomid after cycle for 4 weeks

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro,

Post your stats and normal routine and lets see what the peeps have to say to help you.

And make sure to state your goals, cutting,bulking..

the cycle you have now looks like you are cutting

5'8
    188pounds
    14-16%bf
    1st time injector
    3 years of serious training(football in college)
    intermediate lifter/intermediate dieter

my goals are to shed bf to expose muscle underneath, and at the same time gain a few pounds..nothing drastic..i'm happy with 185 solid period....don't like the bloat so figured clen /cytomel will reduce bloat from deca ....G

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well I'm not sure what your present routine looks like at the present, but if I were trying to cut up I would leave the reps moderatly high. Like you should be pushing enough weight with each additional set that you should at least be getting no less than 8 reps on your very last set. Start off with a lighter weight to push the reps up higher with addtional weight on each preceeding set. Move your cardio up to maxizmize your weight loss. I have heard of people trying to do thier cardio earlier in the morning on an empty stomach. You can try this however I tend to push the intensitiy up more if i wait later on in the day and have a few more carbs ingested. Eat clean, try your best to eliminate simple carbs out of your diet and you should be fine.
    Tobey

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Cardio cardio cardio. Medium weight poundage with high reps. Eat clean foods. Peace

i'm doing abcbodybuilding.com "13 week of harcore fat burning routine and diet"...something to go off of...cardio for sure and lots of supersets and isotensions and flexing....anybody else has any suggestions will be welcome...G

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the hard work. Continue to search this board it has everything you need to know all you have to do is find it or ask.

metz

Thread Information