wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

please help me. i think im dying

my arms hurt so fucking bad from doing triceps yesterday,please someone enlighten me on how to make them feel better,i can barely bend them,and when i do it hurts for a couple seconds then its like the hurt juice goes out of them or something and they stop hurting then i move them a ll more and they hurt again for a coule seconds. please help,going on a fishing trip tomm and wont survive if they feel like this

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    what i do when i get sore is take advil like 800mg,im 260 tho, im a big boy so i can take that so i dont know. mineral ice helps, and massages, deep massages, pressing and rubbing against it. try to strecth in as much as u can too, dont worry yur not dying the pain is only temporary, eat too calories from everything and make sure u get your protein too this all will make it go away faster in my opinion

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    yea im 265 @16% b/f.so im a big boy too,hopefully that will help.thanx for advice bro

Ouch! Sounds painful! There's only one part of advice you can recieve: see a doctor.

massage lots man it works for me and i feel great after words

Sema is offline Associate Member
    i heard some good things about Ibuprofen, but dont know much details bout its working...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Mine have been the same way and for me its just were you work them out hard. I go real heavy on my bicepts. Do you?

tryingtogain is offline Member
    i think you pulled a tendon bro i did that sounds like me but go to your doctor for sure seriously and let it rest dont screw yourself over

tryingtogain is offline Member
    or damaged tendon whatever but when it hurts its because of the inflamaton take advil to keep it down

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    I have that probelm, if i lift tooo heavy with my bicpets. Same thing you descirbed, when i stretch it out hurt like a bitch. if thats what ur talking baout, you just need time. Increase your protein in the last sahke you take befor you sleep. maybe egt some glutamine.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I experienced something similar to this when I was first starting out. I actually had torn and strained my tricep muscle severely. The pain was so extreme that I couldn't lift my arm above my stomach level. It took a few months to fully heal. If the pain persists, then go see a doctor. Heh, I definitely learned my lesson that day.

dude how bad is the pain. ??? Like is it excruciating or does it feel like your reallllllly freaking sore. cause i am telling you the first time i did concentration curls, i had a feeling like that, ic ould not stretch out my arm for like 3 days..... i don't think anyhting was tron, just really sore

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    dude how bad is the pain. ??? Like is it excruciating or does it feel like your reallllllly freaking sore. cause i am telling you the first time i did concentration curls, i had a feeling like that, ic ould not stretch out my arm for like 3 days..... i don't think anyhting was tron, just really sore
    Your arm would be swollen, in a bad way, if you had done some real damage. If you're ever concerned, then go see a doctor. Don't screw around when it comes to your body. Get a doc's opinion if need be. Try icing it down and taking some aleve to see if it helps.....

yeah thats true go with neo's advice if that shit s realllllly bugging you gop see a doc.
    cause you don't want somehting thats torn or broken to start healing the wrong way

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Jacuzzi

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    L-Glutamine is supposed to help healing time. Be safe bro, if the pain is to bad go to the doc.

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    BRO, THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO ALTERNATE ICE THEN MOIST HEAT. THE HEAT BRING NEW BLOOD TO THE AREA, AND THE ICE PUSHES IT AWAY. WHEN EVER YOU HURT YOUR SELF ICE THE AREA FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS, THEN START ICE & HEAT. ICE FOR 15MIN. THEN TAKE IT OFF AND LEAVE ALONE THEN HEAT 15MIN. THEN TAKE IT OFF AND LEAVE ALONE. CONTINIUE THIS CYCLE FOR AS LONG AS TIME ALLOWS. TAKE IBUPROFIN.

Thread Information