BELLICOSE is offline Banned

Had the Best Leg Workout EVER!!!!!!!

Had to tell you about it cause it was just so beautiful. My legs are still shaking and its been about 45 minutes since i left the gym

It all began with two pills.......Pure Energy that is.

Warmed up on squats then went to do my first set. 245 for 12. Needless to say i haven't worked legs in 3 weeks and was struggling by 6. Took everything i had to get that last 6. I thought i was going to die. AND I HAD 3 SETS TO GO!! The next two painful sets were horrible, but that was nothing compared to my last set. The last set was 24 reps. I did it with 135 thinking i would get off easy. Yeah right. My legs were burning at 10. It hurt so bad. Finally the squats were over. I honestly think i could have left right there and grown, but i wasn't happy yet.
    Next i went to the leg extension machine. I think it's nautilus. Banged out 10 reps with 200. Not bad. Last set i did 220 for 10 but held the last five for a five count. Oh, that hurt so good!!! Was incredibly pumped.
    Then i proceeded to stiff legged deadlifts. Did 3 sets working up to 295 for 10 reps. My legs were so pumped.
    Standing Calf raises. First set-toes straight, Second set- toes pointed inward, Last set- toes pointed outward. Between sets i was doing deep facia stretches( i think that what you call them)
    Next came seated calves. i just loaded it up with weights. Didn't really care how much, just wanted it heavy. I did two sets of 30 reps, doing 10 fast,10 slow, then 10 fast. Extreme pumpage!!!!!!!

Lets just say....I don't know how i made it to the care without tripping!!
    The best part is the looks i get while doing squats. After my hard sets, i stare at the guys with small legs that never do squats as if to say, " this is where the growth is at!

All things considered, this is the best workout i have ever had and it was so hardcore i just had to tell you guys about it.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    nice, i would do stiff leg dead lifts before leg curls, but it sounds like a great workout though
    peace

Thread Information