Thread: Arnold Splits

Flaco is offline Associate Member

Arnold Splits

What do you guys think of his workouts.They look insane to me but im curious.Am Pm workouts with each body part two to three times a week.Abs and calves everyday

Flaco is offline Associate Member

Bump

Come on anyone?

Yeah Flaco, they ARE insane and can be better than a single workout everyday. If you split your workouts then your body has that time in between to reset and you have more energy to spend on the other body part than to share the energy that you would have if you did 2 body parts. Try doing chest in the morning and biceps in the evening and you will know what i mean.
    as far as training abs and calves everyday, its good for you cuz on abs we dont need too much mass and more of definition and same with calves. But if you try to train other body parts two to three times a week, you will overtrain and fuck up your body, definitely not GAINING weight, rather that making any progress. Unless you are insanely hooked on AS, you should stick with one body part once a week and if you insist on doing one body part twice a week make sure have atleast 3 days in between the second time and second time do different exercises.

coming from my experience (3 years regular)
    hope this helps

cookie16 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Sam_the_Ripper
    Yeah Flaco, they ARE insane and can be better than a single workout everyday. If you split your workouts then your body has that time in between to reset and you have more energy to spend on the other body part than to share the energy that you would have if you did 2 body parts. Try doing chest in the morning and biceps in the evening and you will know what i mean.
    as far as training abs and calves everyday, its good for you cuz on abs we dont need too much mass and more of definition and same with calves. But if you try to train other body parts two to three times a week, you will overtrain and fuck up your body, definitely not GAINING weight, rather that making any progress. Unless you are insanely hooked on AS, you should stick with one body part once a week and if you insist on doing one body part twice a week make sure have atleast 3 days in between the second time and second time do different exercises.

coming from my experience (3 years regular)
    hope this helps
    good point! i will work my major body parts twice a week but i wait until the soarness goes away completely or three days in between which ever comes first. an ive had great results. remember everyone is different and everones body reacts differently

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah its fine to workout that often as long as the body part is'nt still sore
    peace

Thread Information