Shades McCool is offline New Member

Who is right here?

Ok I did a search on creatine and read a lot of different posts about it. What I found was a large difference in opinion when it comes to bloating.

What I want to know is:
    Will creatine cause excessive bloating and cause someone to lose cuts?

I was just measured at 190 lbs and 8% body fat yesterday. I am towards the end of a cutting diet and I am about to start bulking cleanly. I am thinking about using creatine. I want to keep my BF% close to where it is while bulking. I also dont want to look like the girl from Charlie and the Chocalate Factory either. Tell me what you guys think.

Please help me out here!

Thanks in advance......

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Depends on the person. I usually gain about 5lbs of water bloat when using it so I pass on creatine and just eat a butt load of steakes when bulking.
    Your going to get mixed answers from everyone.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It also depends on your diet. I bloated like a mofo on creatine, I mean really bad.. The product puts more water in your muscles, and some folks react differently to that. However, I tried it after my AS cycle, which I was pretty lean, and still cardioin, and lifting, and I didn't bloat as much, but I was just coming off a winny cycle, so that could have made a difference. I guess it just depends on the person and your diet. I say try it, that is really the only answer.

thegame01 is offline Member
    i didn't bloat but gained 10lbs the first time i tried it ,no shit and i never lost a pound when i stop taking it ,but then again i was eating like there was no tomorow.
    I aggree it depends on the person ,as Sicilian30 says try it ,if it bloats you and you dont like it ,just get off ,no biggie.
    Good luck

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I bloated a bit when I took it, and also lost about 5 pounds when I went off.

Thread Information