Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member

Question Some tips on hot to build big forums..and DONT SAY to J*rk off

haha..most of u sick fucks..would be like just jerk offf..yea yea,.but umm what is good to build a good forearms..

i know that thingie when you tie a rope to a weight and twist it all the way up then back down...what else??
    Last edited by Sickest Abs; 04-25-2002 at 06:02 PM.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    TNT & PtbyJason would proabably be the best to ask this question to. They definately have the biggest forums around.(Sinister Grin)

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Um, funny. Very funny...

I wouldn't recommend jerking off, Sickest. After all, most people prefer one arm over the other for that (well, so I"ve heard), and you wouldn't get good symmetry that way.

You already know the rap, bro - targeted exercises for each muscle group in the arms. But keep in mind that at 20 years old, you may still be going through some developmental growth - and it only gets better. (Well, at least until you hit the 40's, and even then it's cool if you've got a good start.) So regardless of what you do, you may have further development going on.

What I do know is that if you have half as much luck with your arms as you have had with your abs, you'll do fine. An anabolic cycle will help that down the road, but as you can imagine, I'm not going to recommend that now - you may still have some natural growing to do.

The best thing I can suggest is patience, along with continuing to work the arms in a variety of ways, changing your routine occasionally so you don't plateau.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    May I suggest deadlifts if you aren't doing them already.

jbrand is offline Member
    I forget the name of this exercise but used to use it all the time, I believe some refer to it as "dinosaur training" and it did wonders for my forearm development and my grip strength.

Take the two heaviest dumbbells you can carry (make sure to lift them off the rack with your back arched (in a deadlift-type manner) and keep walking until you have ever last bit of your strength to keep those weights securely in your hands, drop them on the floor, repeat. please be careful when walking around as gym equipment/members don't work well when they are unknowingly involved in the exercise

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    WRIST EXERCISE (Rope Curl)
    Tie a three-foot piece of rope around either a metal or wooden bar, or improvise with a baseball bat.

Attach a weight to the other end of the rope, and let it hang down towards the floor.

Using only your wrist muscles, twist the bar around within your hands, lifting the weight all the way up, until it touches the bar.

Slowly reverse the process, allowing the weight to smoothly lower back down to the floor.

For safety reasons, make sure that the rope is strong enough, and also stand with your feet outside the weights drop zone, just in case it does fall.

WRIST EXERCISE

Place your forearms on a bench with your wrists at the edge of the bench, with the weight in your hand.

Using your other hand, you can secure your lower arm in place.

Keeping the weight parallel to the floor, turn your wrist inwards then outwards.

Keep the movement smooth, and as large as possible, keeping the forearm on the bench.

WRIST EXERCISE
    Place your forearms on a bench with your wrists at the edge of the bench, with the weight in your hand.

Using your other hand, you can secure your lower arm in place.

Relax your wrist, so that the weight lowers then flex the wrist up again.

Keep the movement smooth, and as large as possible, keeping the forearm on the bench.

You can use either a dumbbell, barbell or cable pulley to perform this exercise.

BAR LIFT
    Hold either a weighted bar, or broom handle in one hand, with the other hand behind your back, giving it support.

Lift and lower the bar in a smooth action, keeping your back straight throughout the exercise.

Aim to use the muscles of the wrists and forearms only.

The exercise can be made easier or harder, by varying the position in which you hold the bar.

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    well a personal favorite of mine is reverse barbell curls

Uconish is offline Member
    Dont use straps while training your back Maybe your not squeezing the bar as hard and allowing the straps to do most of the work

Try this while sitting at home in front of the computer squeeze a tennis or raquet ball After a few sets your forearms will be killing

postel is offline Junior Member
    When you do your back routine try losing the lifting straps for a couple of months. You'll find that they hurt like hell after but it's worth it. I dropped my straps and i've put on 1/2 an inch

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by postel
    When you do your back routine try losing the lifting straps for a couple of months. You'll find that they hurt like hell after but it's worth it. I dropped my straps and i've put on 1/2 an inch
    agreed. invest in lifting chalk (magnesium carbonate), it will be one of your better investments

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

reply to your foreamrs

dude not trying to flam you but read the forum, this question was asked and there was a post in regards to tips on bulding your forearms, good luck jerking off!!!

haha just kidding bro

>> just had to throw that one in

Thread Information