Pembo is offline Junior Member

What do you feel like after you have trained you legs?

Just got back from the Gym and feel sick I pushed my legs that hard. Trying to keep that post workout shake down was a bitch!!

Do any of you guys get this after a serious leg session?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you throw up, you can go home and lay down knowing you've done good at the gym today

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have thrown up a few times during or right after legs.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I seem to throw up after i get home. But i atleast feel light headed and/or weak until i hit a shake or something.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    i get a really bad headache on the last couple sets. On the way home, i drive with my windowns open and try to consciously calm myself down.

skid is offline Banned
    I've never actually thrown up after a leg workout, but I've sure felt like it! Usually starts about 2/3 into my routine and lasts up to a couple hours after. From what I've read, if you don't feel like puking after legs, you're not working them hard enough! LOL ... soda or juice (something to get my blood sugar back up) usually helps.

Of course, I also have an inner ear condition that makes me dizzy with heavy lifting ... squats, deadlifts, and machine presses leave me near blackout after every set, but I guess we ALL have our own demons to conquer ... <<personal bitch session now over ... thank you for your cooperation>>

Remember: the greater the struggle, the greater the prize!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive never puked after legs but ive felt like doing so many times, ive thrown up after some intense back sessions do, thats nice...

Btw go run in some stairs after your leg workout (and wear a helmet and knee pads).

vielbistdu is offline New Member
    After I work out my legs, I always feel nauseous. Thats how I gauge my workouts. Sometimes my knees hurt, and I usually start gagging like I'm going to throw up. Yet, thats how I feel after every workout, no matter what body part.

skid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by palme
    ... Btw go run in some stairs after your leg workout (and wear a helmet and knee pads).
    Dude, that's nuts! I'd definately be puking then! (and I just might try it!)

reli is offline Junior Member
    doing legs its a pain in the ass i feel like puking afterwards too
    and its just the squats that make feel like that nothing else

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree on this one. I've often felt very sick at the end of my leg workout, but never actually puked. Sometimes I just overheat, too.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I threw up out the car door on the way home from the gym. I have felt nauseas after a leg workout quite a few times. I posted a question on this, and someone said it may be because all the blood rushes to your legs. I htink it could be a heat thing, cuz working legs is tough shit.

superbeast is offline Member

Re: What do you feel like after you have trained you legs?

SHIT!

nuke is offline Member
    I've only puked once....

What is the reaon for that anyway ??? Canes ? Shredz ? Anyone ???
    Its the worst feeling though !

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    I've only puked once....

What is the reaon for that anyway ??? Canes ? Shredz ? Anyone ???
    Its the worst feeling though !
    Legs are such a large muscle group that when they are trained properly, they cause so much lactic acid buildup that the body becomes sick.

yea i feel like puking almost everytime i work my legs IMO legs are a bitch and my least fav muscle to work

nuke is offline Member
    Thanks superbest ... Makes sense

lliam1 is offline New Member
    It happened to me when I started in hard on my legs. I thought I wasn't going to make it up the stairs. Legs weak, light headed, and a sick feeling like you get after a rollercoaster or something.

I stopped drinking water during my work out and used gatorade or powerade (something with sugar). It seemed to help in my opinion, but it could just be that I eventually got stronger or better at fighting the sick feeling.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    great question for the moment because i was just screemin about how my legs hurt so bad. its a good thing my gym has rails by the stairs because i started big kevs wo.last week and my legs NEVER felt so sore.well i was leaving the gym yes. and in the front of my gym there are a set of stairs. of course there are a group of girls hanging out front and one of which i knew. i turned around to say hi and forgot about the rubber legs im trying to stand on.WELL i wanted to look cool BUT i ended up sailing -bag in the air -down the stairs head first. how fucking humiliating. i just laid there for a few seconds before i got back up. i heard silence but i didnt care because i was rying not to throw-up.turns out today my legs are TIGHT as ever and looking back i just laugh.what a fucking great experience bb has been.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I've never had problems with puking after a Leg session. But I always have jello legs, real bad. My legs get so weak and wobbly after I train them. And since I live in Manhattan, I walk home from the gym. What is normally a 10 min. walk back to the apartment, is a 20 min. after I train legs. One day walking home, I was tempted to take this old mans walker...but I realized he'd probably be able to catch me because my legs were so shakey.

thegame01 is offline Member
    i feel like shit ,like i am going to pass out .but i havent puked in 20 yrs except for the few times i drank too much and thats not very often.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I used to speed skate, till I had an accident and gashed my thigh open, but after a good speed skating practice my legs would feel a little sore, when I weight train them they hurt more, but it's the good kind of hurting

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i usualy have a headacheand feel like i have to puke after a workout but when i started my deca cycle i dont feel and nauseas or headache and i dont know why

Thread Information